Does NEXGARD kill dogs!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I couldnt watch any of it really, but for me, i dont need encouragement NOT to use any of those things. I have in the past, and kills me to say that i dont doubt it had something to do with my precious hearts seizures. I lived in altitude where there wernt fleas in the past, but moved and so just being 'responsible' and not wanting my dog who was allergic to fleas be uncomfortable, i used without much thought. I'll do what ever it takes now to stay away from any of um. (thanks for your flea remedy) once again :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I couldnt watch any of it really, but for me, i dont need encouragement NOT to use any of those things. I have in the past, and kills me to say that i dont doubt it had something to do with my precious hearts seizures. I lived in altitude where there wernt fleas in the past, but moved and so just being 'responsible' and not wanting my dog who was allergic to fleas be uncomfortable, i used without much thought. I'll do what ever it takes now to stay away from any of um. (thanks for your flea remedy) once again :)

Thereā€™s a good recipe on my essential oil thread. I only use that for my 2. Works great!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thereā€™s a good recipe on my essential oil thread. I only use that for my 2. Works great!

Yep! been using since ya posted ;) and,,,, friends have used some (i always have with me when traveling) on themselves to keep the pesky flying things away as well,,, oh yea, mosquitoes ;)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Reading through the comments, people were saying it didn't look like a Nexgard package and that it had probably been bought online. Caveat Emptor. I only buy online at places like 800 petmeds or Drs Smith & Foster that have a established reputation. Poor dog.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Reading through the comments, people were saying it didn't look like a Nexgard package and that it had probably been bought online. Caveat Emptor. I only buy online at places like 800 petmeds or Drs Smith & Foster that have a established reputation. Poor dog.

Anything online today you are soooooo right, but from a reputable site.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I think Nexgard is pretty safe compared to Comfortis and Trifexis. But, I'd rather use K9 Advantix II or Vector 3D topically to prevent ticks or fleas. If I didn't have to worry about lyme carrying ticks in my area I would just use Revolution or Advantage Multi for heartworm and fleas and nothing else.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I think Nexgard is pretty safe compared to Comfortis and Trifexis. But, I'd rather use K9 Advantix II or Vector 3D topically to prevent ticks or fleas. If I didn't have to worry about lyme carrying ticks in my area I would just use Revolution or Advantage Multi for heartworm and fleas and nothing else.

Yes Manitoba n Ontario are the worst ones. Quebec only has 3 little regions..guess ticks donā€™t like Maple syrup :D

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes Manitoba n Ontario are the worst ones. Quebec only has 3 little regions..guess ticks donā€™t like Maple syrup :D

Or, may be ticks in Quebec area are so full of maple syrup that they donā€™t even drink blood! Eat pancakes with maple syrup and not bloodthirsty anymore. They are vegan ticks!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Or, may be ticks in Quebec area are so full of maple syrup that they donā€™t even drink blood! Eat pancakes with maple syrup and not bloodthirsty anymore. They are vegan ticks!

Omg now I know what them little brown spots were! :faint:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.