EBD vet in DC/NoVA area?

Rostov

Jan 28, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Hi,

Can any one recommend a good vet with good knowledge of the EBD breed? I am in Vienna VA.

Thanks!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hERE ARE SOME IN va;

~VIRGINIA~

Crossroads West Veterinary Center
19050 Three Chopt Rd.
Richmond, VA 23233
www.dogrichmond.com

Cherrydale Animal Hospital
4038 Lee Highway Arlington, VA 22207
703-528-9001
www.cherrydale.com

And I tagged a member that lives in the area ... I forget which vet they use @g8erjackie [MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION]

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Hi [MENTION=18001]Rostov[/MENTION]

I love Dr. Colligan at Pender Veterinary Center. She's at the Fairfax location right by Fair Oaks Mall. She had a bulldog that she rescued as a pup that passed away last year at the age of 16. SIXTEEN!!! She's great with the dogs and really understands the breed. She also really understands our crazy in love with our bulldogs mentality that so many of us have because she is the same way. I like her so much I drive from DC with my dogs to see her.

https://pendervet.com/locations/

Hi,

Can any one recommend a good vet with good knowledge of the EBD breed? I am in Vienna VA.

Thanks!

OP
R

Rostov

Jan 28, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
I love Dr. Colligan at Pender Veterinary Center.
Hi g8erjackie,

I called the Pender Veterinary Center, and Dr.Colligan is no longer with them. Do you know where she went, and why?

Thanks!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=18001]Rostov[/MENTION] If oscarmayer recommends-it's a good place!

OP
R

Rostov

Jan 28, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Does anyone have experience with Seneca Hill Animal Hospital Resort & Spa in Great falls VA?

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I literally just called now to try and make an appointment for tomorrow and found out that she left. The girl who answered the phone was new and didn't know why she left. I think her husband was in the military so they may have moved postings. Needless to day I am now also looking for a new vet.

And I also have to update my notifications because they're not coming through on my phone!

Hi g8erjackie,

I called the Pender Veterinary Center, and Dr.Colligan is no longer with them. Do you know where she went, and why?

Thanks!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.