D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Diesel, Alise, Pia & Piglet Wiggle Britches
I just wanted to let you all know that we had her first X-rays and the measurements are now at a point where her PE is only mild to moderate. The vet asked me if I had been working with her. I told her how I applied mild pressure to her ribs several times a day and that I used to crawl around on the floor with her so I could put my hand up against the bow in the bad leg. You can no longer see her bow and it is very strong. Her ribs are not as bad and she is a little firecracker on the go, Go GO!!!! She goes back in at 8 weeks for more X-rays to be sure she is on the right track still. The vet told me to keep up the good work. I am so happy!!!:yes: She outlasts her brother and sister all the time for energy. We also have good friends that have always wanted a bulldog as he used to have one when he was a kid. They have 1 child and one on the way. They just had a tumor removed 6 months ago on their older pit bull ( he is good with other dogs). The tumor has returned with a lot of small ones also. Pretty sure he doesn't have a lot longer to live:cry: Since we think she will have a long, normal life, we are going to give her to them. They are proven to do surgeries when needed as I have seen them do a few. They are good people who treat their pets well. I think little miss Clarice will be quite a blessing in their lives at just the right timing. And bonus...I will get visitation rights!!! I want to thank you all for the support, information and suggestions. It really helps to have people to go to who love this breed as much as I do. I hope I can help any of you in the future when needed. Life is great! Thanks again!!
PS...I couldn't resist posting some pics of her and one pic of her brother and sister.:loveeyes:

Attachments

• IMG_7454.jpg
    IMG_7454.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7553.JPG
    IMG_7553.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7599.jpg
    IMG_7599.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7641.jpg
    IMG_7641.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7719.jpg
    IMG_7719.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7768.jpg
    IMG_7768.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just wanted to let you all know that we had her first X-rays and the measurements are now at a point where her PE is only mild to moderate. The vet asked me if I had been working with her. I told her how I applied mild pressure to her ribs several times a day and that I used to crawl around on the floor with her so I could put my hand up against the bow in the bad leg. You can no longer see her bow and it is very strong. Her ribs are not as bad and she is a little firecracker on the go, Go GO!!!! She goes back in at 8 weeks for more X-rays to be sure she is on the right track still. The vet told me to keep up the good work. I am so happy!!!:yes: She outlasts her brother and sister all the time for energy. We also have good friends that have always wanted a bulldog as he used to have one when he was a kid. They have 1 child and one on the way. They just had a tumor removed 6 months ago on their older pit bull ( he is good with other dogs). The tumor has returned with a lot of small ones also. Pretty sure he doesn't have a lot longer to live:cry: Since we think she will have a long, normal life, we are going to give her to them. They are proven to do surgeries when needed as I have seen them do a few. They are good people who treat their pets well. I think little miss Clarice will be quite a blessing in their lives at just the right timing. And bonus...I will get visitation rights!!! I want to thank you all for the support, information and suggestions. It really helps to have people to go to who love this breed as much as I do. I hope I can help any of you in the future when needed. Life is great! Thanks again!!
PS...I couldn't resist posting some pics of her and one pic of her brother and sister.:loveeyes:

What fantastic news!!!! Great work... love it!!
So happy she is doing well and praying it continues.

Love the pictures-- beautiful babies!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING US & INCLUDING PICS!

GREAT NEWS ON MISS CLARICE'S CONDITION &
FUTURE HOME. SHE WILL HELP HEAL THEIR BROKEN
HEARTS, YOU'VE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH HER.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR GIVING HER A CHANCE AT LIFE.

MY LOVE & PRAYERS OVER ALL...HUGS FROM TEXAS :)

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What fantastic news!!!! Great work... love it!!
So happy she is doing well and praying it continues.

Love the pictures-- beautiful babies!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! The power of prayer is amazing!!

OP
D

Dakota Bully

Sep 23, 2016
North Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING US & INCLUDING PICS!

GREAT NEWS ON MISS CLARICE'S CONDITION &
FUTURE HOME. SHE WILL HELP HEAL THEIR BROKEN
HEARTS, YOU'VE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH HER.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR GIVING HER A CHANCE AT LIFE.

MY LOVE & PRAYERS OVER ALL...HUGS FROM TEXAS :)

Her chance at life was my only thought. Some others thought another way. It just wasn't even an option to not try....and look at how well it worked out!! I am so happy!! Thank you, as well, for the encouragement and the prayers!! You are wonderful and I know God blesses you, too!!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hooray, hooray! It’s so amazing to see her progress and so happy that everything turned well for this beautiful girl! You are such a sweet person to fight for her! Amazing pictures! Love the brindle colour and snowwhite face:D

Members online

No members online now.