URGENT!!! Help!! Finding the right diaper for Stella!!!

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella Artois and Dozer Jordan
Stella has been battling bladder cancer as you all know. Now itā€™s getting hard for her to hold pee for very long periods of time. So 99% of the time she has on a diaper. Iā€™ve been trying to find the right kind that will fit that big bully butt. The adult diapers seem to be too big and the kids diapers are too small. The only ones I have found are the XL disposable dog diapers from Pet Smart and they get expensive. The only way they will stay is with suspenders!! She likes to scoot and all that!!
So Iā€™ve read some posts about Washable Wonders and other washable diapers. Has anyone had any luck with anything besides disposables? Iā€™m just in a situation and canā€™t figure out how to fix this problem....Thanks!
63cfa07317d061180f1936e6e13f72aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16039]Bhaverstock1[/MENTION] Sending love and prayers for sweet Stella.:heart::pray2:There is a product called Tinkletrousers, that holds their diaper on. You might be able to use old fashioned cloth diapers with it, so that you can wash them. Would in the long run, save you alot of money. (that is if they still make cloth diapers,or you could make your own.or use sanitary pads) Prayers :pray:for Mama,too.

Dog Diapers - for male and female incontinence

OP
Bhaverstock1

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I read on their website that a bully would wear a size 2-3 huggie! I got Stella a size 5 and it was way to tight. Maybe Iā€™m not putting them on properly!? She weighs 50-60 lbs

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Sorry I cannot help but I love the photo! Hope you find some doggie diaper that will work for Stella.

OP
Bhaverstock1

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! My brother is doing a lot of photography and took some pictures of her!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I read on their website that a bully would wear a size 2-3 huggie! I got Stella a size 5 and it was way to tight. Maybe Iā€™m not putting them on properly!? She weighs 50-60 lbs

Check on etsy... but there is a bulldog group on facebook I think called the 'padded bum' it is a group of bullies that are SB babies and they all where diapers. I'll ask around and see what I can find

OP
Bhaverstock1

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Check on etsy... but there is a bulldog group on facebook I think called the 'padded bum' it is a group of bullies that are SB babies and they all where diapers. I'll ask around and see what I can find

Thank you!! Keep me posted if you find a size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online