Elbow Displasia

pawsible`

Jan 5, 2018
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Trouble
Hi-
Has anyone's Bulldog experienced a diagnosis of elbow dysplasia?? If so, could you tell me what remedies you tried??
(other than the obvious vet suggestion of anti-inflammatories and rest)
Thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Someone here has it... gotta try and remember the member
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] may have essential oil remedies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi-
Has anyone's Bulldog experienced a diagnosis of elbow dysplasia?? If so, could you tell me what remedies you tried??
(other than the obvious vet suggestion of anti-inflammatories and rest)
Thank you!

Because itā€™s more of a condition of abnormal growth of cells, tissue and even bones itā€™s a bit different than just a joint or pulled muscle. I personally would by ā€œThievesā€ essential oil as itā€™s a mixture of 5 anti inflammatories. Make sure the one youā€™re buying has cloves in it. Get some fractionated coconut oil the one thatā€™s clear. 1oz of FCO n 15 drops of thieves. You will find all this at your health food store. Massage in and surrounded area. (Great for humans too) Also if you havenā€™t started buy cod liver oil as itā€™s more potent than fish oil as they extract the oil from the liver n not under the skin as the other fish oils. I buy it at Costco as itā€™s so much cheaper. Squeeze a capfuls in the food. Just a thought

OP
P

pawsible`

Jan 5, 2018
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Trouble
Because itā€™s more of a condition of abnormal growth of cells, tissue and even bones itā€™s a bit different than just a joint or pulled muscle. I personally would by ā€œThievesā€ essential oil as itā€™s a mixture of 5 anti inflammatories. Make sure the one youā€™re buying has cloves in it. Get some fractionated coconut oil the one thatā€™s clear. 1oz of FCO n 15 drops of thieves. You will find all this at your health food store. Massage in and surrounded area. (Great for humans too) Also if you havenā€™t started buy cod liver oil as itā€™s more potent than fish oil as they extract the oil from the liver n not under the skin as the other fish oils. I buy it at Costco as itā€™s so much cheaper. Squeeze a capfuls in the food. Just a thought

Thank you, I am willing to try anything rather than the surgery they are recommending.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.