Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sugestions for allergy dog on small dose prednisone

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sugestions for allergy dog on small dose prednisone

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    @BabyDuke You can get it online from Carolina Pet Pantry. Go to the part of this site for coupons etc and there is a code for Carolina Pet Pantry so you get to save some money too!!! That's the cheapest way to get it ... I found out that it was very expensive when I tried to get it from the store. We use the Grizzly Salmon Oil and it is WONDERFUL!!!
    well i wish i would have looked for this coupon i bought the 64 oz a few days ago. I have seen many reccomendations for the grizzly, i hear its very high grade and doesnt get your house all fishy smelling

ps: sorry about the potato suggestion, i didnt notice the second page untill i clickred reply lol

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mbuxx View Post
    well i wish i would have looked for this coupon i bought the 64 oz a few days ago. I have seen many reccomendations for the grizzly, i hear its very high grade and doesnt get your house all fishy smelling

ps: sorry about the potato suggestion, i didnt notice the second page untill i clickred reply lol

Ohhh really mr make fun of me, lol..lol..@BabyDuke..Jake is on dvp ultra classic..we have friends that have used dvp for years with no problems..they use different flavors for variety too..just to confuse you even more..I mean..why should I be the only one confused all th time?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duke
    Likes (Received)

ok guys.. so my hubby and I went all over today and found a pet store who carries Nature's variety and got a bag of beef and lamb and a few cans of the wet food. We are going to slowly switch him over. My question is everything I read and the girl at the pet store told us that you can interchange this food weekly , even daily and they suggest that we do?? thoughts or experience with this?? I am really really excited.. my poor Duke has been on this low dose prednisone for 8 months now.. I really hope I can wean him off. the girl at the pet store agreed with all that you all told me and thinks it will do wonders for Duke. She also could not believe he was eating a limited ingredient diet with confirmed no food allergies? oh well live and learn..I will keep you posted on how we do.. if for anything else I KNOW now that it will build his immune system just being on a better diet so thank you !

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Hey @BabyDuke..how funny this is!..I was just at pet store this morning with my daughter.She is putting her huge (104lb) golden retriever on exact same food..same flavor too..I helped her research and after reading all the great things..told her I was thinking of putting Jake on it and she beat me to it! I think it's great you can switch flavors..I am still torn for Jake because he seems to do so well and it means have to switch dean too..so I think I will keep Jake on dvp ultra until he no longer needs an all stage food and then probably go to natures variety also. I will be listening for Duke's experiences..I know he will be fine and I think it would be the best ever to get ohm off pred..i think I have to go back to their website and see if they are an all stage food..then I could go sooner...good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads