Really worried! Congested

Reggietheveggie

Nov 6, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Reginald
Hey everyone! My 3 month old bullie has recently in the last week, been so so so congested.. sounds like gargling water and his nose is runny like mad! I have no idea wether it's just allergies but it's getting worse :( he's still eating and playing and he's happy as ever but he sounds awful :( this happened to any one else? X

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Get to the vet.... pneumonia can set in very quickly at his age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Agree...vet visit.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
do not delay the vet visit please!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I'd like to see a positive update on Reggie...worried for the little fella.

OP
Reggietheveggie

Reggietheveggie

Nov 6, 2017
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Reginald
I took him to the vet.. but we don't have a vet anywhere near us who seems to know a good deal about bulldogs! She said it's not in his chest so it's nothing to worry about too much.. he only gets it when he's playing or excited & his discharge is clear and he has red inbetween his toes and licks them and his eyes are always watery so she says it's probably all linked together and it's an allergy.. but we don't know what to!? He's on a hypo allergenic grain free diet & we wash his blankets and stuff in non bio :/ we can't put our finger on it :( but he's so so happy and full of energy. Thank you so much for
Your concern and if anyone's had the same issues please let me know x

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I took him to the vet.. but we don't have a vet anywhere near us who seems to know a good deal about bulldogs! She said it's not in his chest so it's nothing to worry about too much.. he only gets it when he's playing or excited & his discharge is clear and he has red inbetween his toes and licks them and his eyes are always watery so she says it's probably all linked togethuer and it's an allergy.. but we don't know what to!? He's on a hypo allergenic grain free diet & we wash his blankets and stuff in non bio :/ we can't put our finger on it :( but he's so so happy and full of energy. Thank you so much for

Get 2 things.....1, get diffuser and 2, get a spritzer bottle about 4 onces.
In the diffuser add

Your water of course
8 drops of Eucalyptus
8 drops of Peppermint
8 drops of Lavender
8 drops of Lemon
8 drops of tea tree kills airborne pathogens!!!

Leave it on 24/7 especially where he sleeps. These oils are all anti inflammatory n airborne pathogens killers as we say. It will clear all airwaves n help the skin.

In the spritzer, add 3 onces of Fractionated Coconut Oil (the clear one at your health food store) add 5 drops of, peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, basil. Shake well and sprite away. Massage between the paws, behind the ears, temple n neck. It will help to soothe the skins issue.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I took him to the vet.. but we don't have a vet anywhere near us who seems to know a good deal about bulldogs! She said it's not in his chest so it's nothing to worry about too much.. he only gets it when he's playing or excited & his discharge is clear and he has red inbetween his toes and licks them and his eyes are always watery so she says it's probably all linked together and it's an allergy.. but we don't know what to!? He's on a hypo allergenic grain free diet & we wash his blankets and stuff in non bio :/ we can't put our finger on it :( but he's so so happy and full of energy. Thank you so much for

Maybe you should try a dehydrated raw grain free diet with a different protein than before that's suitable for all life stages? eg Pure pet food Duck delight https://purepetfood.co.uk/duck-delight . Try soaking his paws for 5 minutes a day in a bath with betadine added to make it tea colour.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.