Help Needed! Swelling of my bullys paws

RoscoTheBully

Nov 1, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
Hi, last year i rescued a 8 year old engkish bull dog.
This year i have noticed that his paws are swelling up.
2 weeks ago hi started licking them really bad to the point that i have to stop them.
Anyone know why and what i can do to sooth and relieve this.
HELP PLEASE

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
First thing you can do is switch him to a grain free limited ingredient dog food, preferably raw, over a week, eg. Honest Kitchen Marvel, EasyRaw Turkey, Spot Farms Turkey
Next thing is to soak his paws in a dilute betadine rinse ( tea color ) for 5 minutes a day till they are better. Or you can use epsom salts soak.
Give him a doggie probiotic such as Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC, or sauerkraut from refrigerator section of supermarket or kefir or green tripe.
Give him mixed with his dog food raw virgin coconut oil and ground turmeric powder and freshly ground pepper.

Check out this thread:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/your-bulldog-s-health/55864-horrible-food-allergies.html

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi, last year i rescued a 8 year old engkish bull dog.
This year i have noticed that his paws are swelling up.
2 weeks ago hi started licking them really bad to the point that i have to stop them.
Anyone know why and what i can do to sooth and relieve this.
HELP PLEASE

Hi -- welomce ---- Dolys Owner has you covered.... follow his advice and your boy will be in great shape in no time

First thing you can do is switch him to a grain free limited ingredient dog food, preferably raw, over a week, eg. Honest Kitchen Marvel, EasyRaw Turkey, Spot Farms Turkey
Next thing is to soak his paws in a dilute betadine rinse ( tea color ) for 5 minutes a day till they are better. Or you can use epsom salts soak.
Give him a doggie probiotic such as Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC, or sauerkraut from refrigerator section of supermarket or kefir or green tripe.
Give him mixed with his dog food raw virgin coconut oil and ground turmeric powder and freshly ground pepper.

Check out this thread:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/your-bulldog-s-health/55864-horrible-food-allergies.html

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.