URGENT!!! Holistic Vets help......

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella Artois and Dozer Jordan
So I was writing earlier about Stella having bladder cancer. The biopsy came back that she in fact has cancer. We are supposed to go November 3rd to see a Urologist and find out options for treatment. This would be chemo treatments to keep the cancer from growing or just a catheter.. more than likely. Has anyone ever tried a Holistic Vet to treat any type of cancer? If so, does anyone know of any around the Western Kentucky area or Nashville Tennessee? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So I was writing earlier about Stella having bladder cancer. The biopsy came back that she in fact has cancer. We are supposed to go November 3rd to see a Urologist and find out options for treatment. This would be chemo treatments to keep the cancer from growing or just a catheter.. more than likely. Has anyone ever tried a Holistic Vet to treat any type of cancer? If so, does anyone know of any around the Western Kentucky area or Nashville Tennessee? Thanks.

I cant find you a vet cause im in Canada but I was you and you're asking for holistic approach means you're probably on the natural healing process. I work a lot with essential oils n if I was you, I would start using frankincense oil. There's more n more studies on this oil that tumors disappears n Doctors are dumbfounded by it. Never use it direct need to mix it in a carrier oil like coconut oil the fractionated one which is clear. 1 -2 oz and add 15 drops to it, rub on the bladder area. Read this link and you'll understand more. Make sure you still keep your appointment!!!!

https://draxe.com/frankincense-oil-cancer/

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/your-bulldog-s-health/51130-essential-oils.html

Another alternative as [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] mentioned :

https://www.cureyourowncancer.org/how-cannabis-oil-works.html

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I will ask my vet and see what she says...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Maybe try using CBD oil?

OP
Bhaverstock1

Bhaverstock1

Jun 24, 2016
Murray, KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella Artois and Dozer Jordan
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You guys are awesome on here. Now I need to look into the dosage for dogs.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[h=4]Animal Care Clinic[/h] 3600 Palomar Centre Dr, Lexington, KY 40513
The Animal Care Clinic is a multi service facility serving the pets of Lexington and Central Kentucky. a great number of modalities of practice are available at the Animal Care Clinic for the the benefit of your pet. The 3 doctor practice has over 47 years of veterinary experience for your pets needs.
Digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, bone surgery, soft tissue surgery, stim cell therapy, advanced dentistry, and a pharmacy with a drive up window and more provide the atmosphere to support your family pet's medical and surgical care.
We are also one of the only practices in Lexingon that provides after hours emergency care to our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

read less
view details

Most Reactions