RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Dang I was having flashbacks to my old Navy days :grumpa:after a particularly drunken shore leave, :whistle: with some VERY friendly ladies I met in a bar in Subic Bay, the Philippines. :shot:
Oh he wasnt in the navy? or at Subic Bay.... ahh..well...ahhh... forget I said that :biglaugh:

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
oh at the things discussed oh this forum :eeeew: and thanks for giving me something ELSE to look forward to...yay.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Yucky! I am having a lot of really bad mental pictures right now I may have bad dreams!:barf:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Dang I was having flashbacks to my old Navy days :grumpa:after a particularly drunken shore leave, :whistle: with some VERY friendly ladies I met in a bar in Subic Bay, the Philippines. :shot:

Oh he wasnt in the navy? or at Subic Bay.... ahh..well...ahhh... forget I said that :biglaugh:
Me love you long time sailor!! I used to treat that stuff as a Corpsman once they got back if not treated prior.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My vet called it "smagma". He gave me a liquid dispensing syringe and told me to put water into his wee-wee and hold the tip shut. Swish the water around and release.

No...I won't do video.

There is this guy at work at hate, a real smarmy guy. From now on I am calling him Smagma!!

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
I just discovered this a few months back when our boy was rolling around outside and thought I was going to die. Thank God for google calming me down, because I was ready to call the emergency vet. (And he's neutered since a puppy and 5 yrs old now!)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
My male that just passed had it so bad he would stain my car seats gross but I would do it all again if I could have him back!!!!! Miss you Diesol I love you!!! Baby bull

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online