wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness has been having green slimey mucus like gunk coming out of his manly private area. Any ideas what this could be????

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Tidus did this too in his 'teenage' years. It looks very disgusting, and with Tidus he actually dripped it out on to the table, right at the vet's office. I freaked, and the vet told me it was completely normal for growing male pups to do this and seemed unconcerned. So I left it at that. And he was right, it never turned into anything. Hopefully that is the case with Guinness too!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My vet called it "smagma". He gave me a liquid dispensing syringe and told me to put water into his wee-wee and hold the tip shut. Swish the water around and release.

No...I won't do video.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
hah [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] you are too funny! I never dealt with this on Cutty since he was mostly grown and for some reason never noticed it on Mugsy either. Glad we have the right answer here for you tho, how scary to not know what that is and see it.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When Vegas was a pup, I noticed it. I googled it and the answer came back..."infection". So I hauled him in. My vet laughed at me and said..."you can always find answers on the internet..but not always the RIGHT answers". :eek: Vegas sometimes still has it a little bit. Not enough to put him in the tub and do the "water wee-wee syringe"...I just wipe it with a baby wipe. But..FYI...it could mean an infection. AND it usually does have a slight smell to it.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
LeRoy did this too. LeRoy did it even after his neuter. He hasn't done it in a long while now.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
it has a little smell to it but nothing seriously strong...however I think twice now before I let him lick my face.....

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I can't believe I haven't seen this out of my three boys...thank GOD.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson has had that from time to time. I just use a warm wet wash cloth and clean both franks and beans periodically. I know gross, but watcha gonna do?

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
it has a little smell to it but nothing seriously strong...however I think twice now before I let him lick my face.....

I woudn't worry about that..or can he really reach his privates??? That's one limber bullie then and I need to see a video proof:lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online