Bella's skin irritation

dave0420

Mar 26, 2011
Hey my name is Dave, i have rescued an english bulldog a little over a year and a half ago... ever since i first had the dog her skin always breaks out with hot spot or goo'y scabs.... i put hydrocortizone on the irritated skin... i take her to the vet... he want me to get a 500$ allergey test.... i know she get really irritated by grass and chicken!!!! Can anyone help.... i give her benedryl. makes her sleepy but she is still itchy... from the neck down... how do i isolate the problem and figure this out without dropping 500$ for the allergy test.....

Anyhelp please would be greatful...

Marshall

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
What Are you washing her with? Might try a hypo allergenic wash or a medicated wash

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am also wondering what she is eating? Food and treats? What types?

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Yes definately wondering what food she's eating ? and then we always have wonderful success with a apple cider vinegar mix, on our boys thru the years, and it works almost overnight... Any chance of a flea bite ? Our last Bully, would break out in hives at just one bite, when we took our walks.. then when he broke out ~ it seemed to lead to the itching and so forth, but he was allergic to many things..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.