Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Momma2Bullies I am so sorry for you. I do know the pain you are feeling. It takes a long time,it won't go away, but it will ease.You were a wonderful Momma to those two, and feel very proud of that. They both know that,and you will regret the loss, but you can not regret the care you gave to those babies. GOD be with you,in your loss, and you need to dwell on all the good they brought to you, and now they run free and will be there when you arrive.Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Think of all the smiles they left with you. That is what I try to do. My condolences.:*(:angelheart::angelheart::heartsign::heartsign:

When you are ready, a pup will bring the smiles back in your life.............

OptimisticBully

Sep 3, 2018
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Kobieski ( Scott)
My condolences . . . I can in a way,feel your pain, but you been through so much,felt it when we lost our faithful GSD, who risked his life for mine. It was heartbreaking.

Here are some quotes I like:

“The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be.”
Konrad Lorenz

“The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Some times is quite hard, I’m so softhearted I cried after seven years! But new life brought the joy back:) Nevertheless, “A pet’s love … never replaced, always remembered.”. Sure dogs go to heaven!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I don't know firsthand what you are going through but I have so much empathy for you as I know how much our babies mean to us. I got tears in my eyes reading your post and it breaks my heart. Sending you hugs.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=5605]Momma2Bullies[/MENTION] I am so very, very sorry for your loss, that of Layla and now Wilbur. I pray that somehow, sometime the memories of all of the smiles and joyful noise your pups brought into your life will serve to console you.

Truly, I am so very sorry!!!!

Sue

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: ADULT ONSET HYDROCEPHALUS

I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of Wilbur.... I can’t even imagine the pain and emptiness you are feeling , I’m heartbroken for you.

Sending hugs of support and many prayers to help you grieve.

We are hear to help... post as you need to, pictures, memories, etc,,, it will help you heal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.