Help Needed! Hacking

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ughhhh I could snuggle that stinky little baby all day. She likes when I hold her chest to chest with her arms on my shoulder like she's a baby. It's my favorite! ❤️❤️❤️[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

I LOVE this... I still get to do this with my Frenchie, Cheli... he loves it too -- hold just like a baby and he goes to sleep. :luv:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I LOVE this... I still get to do this with my Frenchie, Cheli... he loves it too -- hold just like a baby and he goes to sleep. :luv:

Jax likes to be held like a baby...but Louie? Nope. He likes to stiff arm.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Jax likes to be held like a baby...but Louie? Nope. He likes to stiff arm.

Frans good for a stiff arm too it's so funny. Her big lil paws! When Fran does cuddle with me my five year old always tries to get in the snuggles with us and yesterday Fran gave her a stiff arm to the neck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Ugh it's so comforting. They really are the best.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Frans good for a stiff arm too it's so funny. Her big lil paws! When Fran does cuddle with me my five year old always tries to get in the snuggles with us and yesterday Fran gave her a stiff arm to the neck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Okay, so maybe stiff arming is a bulldog thing!

Louie's idea of cuddling is laying between your legs. Sometimes if it is early in the morning and he is still tired you can get some good cuddles. Other than that, he stiff arms and kicks. Jax my Frenchie though LOVES to cuddle and wants to be held like a baby.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Okay, so maybe stiff arming is a bulldog thing!

Louie's idea of cuddling is laying between your legs. Sometimes if it is early in the morning and he is still tired you can get some good cuddles. Other than that, he stiff arms and kicks. Jax my Frenchie though LOVES to cuddle and wants to be held like a baby.

Banks stiff armed all the time... she was not a cuddler at all. It was her way of saying 'get the 'F' off me' :D if you got next to her, she would get up and move to other end of sofa or bed -- she was not the touchy feely type, well, unless you were a child -- she ADORED children. Hated dogs and tolerate adults.

Lambeau LOVES being between legs... he will sit and stare at our legs till we move them just enough that he can worm his way in. Cheli prefers to be snuggled against you and sometimes between the legs.

Our first by, Nitshcke... was all about the lap.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Banks stiff armed all the time... she was not a cuddler at all. It was her way of saying 'get the 'F' off me' :D if you got next to her, she would get up and move to other end of sofa or bed -- she was not the touchy feely type, well, unless you were a child -- she ADORED children. Hated dogs and tolerate adults.

Lambeau LOVES being between legs... he will sit and stare at our legs till we move them just enough that he can worm his way in. Cheli prefers to be snuggled against you and sometimes between the legs.

Our first by, Nitshcke... was all about the lap.

Fran does that on the couch! She wants her space! Totally rejects me and my love lolololol but is a bed hog [emoji849]

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fran does that on the couch! She wants her space! Totally rejects me and my love lolololol but is a bed hog [emoji849]

So was Banks... she would spread her wings like nobody's business in a king size bed.. we always had to move her out of the way. then, she would get up all annoyed and go lay across the foot of the bed

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So was Banks... she would spread her wings like nobody's business in a king size bed.. we always had to move her out of the way. then, she would get up all annoyed and go lay across the foot of the bed

Lololololol how dare WE interrupt their beauty sleep!?!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lololololol how dare WE interrupt their beauty sleep!?!

So true! She was an absolute PISTOL, spitfire of a personality. I miss the daily challenge of her... so much work, but LOVED every minute of her

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Glad to hear you caught the crud in time before it developed into something worse.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=17299]megskee[/MENTION] - how is Franie's chest sounding today?!?!

Now that she called the doc and go you an Iphone upgrade - :whistle: :whistle:

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=17299]megskee[/MENTION] - how is Franie's chest sounding today?!?!

Now that she called the doc and go you an Iphone upgrade - :whistle: :whistle:

She hasn't hacked since she got on the medication which is great. She did puke this morning though. Maybe from the meds but may also be from the cricket she ate last night [emoji30]

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She hasn't hacked since she got on the medication which is great. She did puke this morning though. Maybe from the meds but may also be from the cricket she ate last night [emoji30]

:rofl: she is a little bugger!!! Every thing is food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Glad to hear you caught the crud in time before it developed into something worse.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sleepy gal says thank you!

32c4c07bf3f20ffab3d0473020f1b781.jpg

Members online

No members online now.