Deep tail infection Part 4 Prayers needed!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
just checking for update too....

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Just got in from all day eye apps myself so checking on Monty & you.

Continued prayers that God hears & answers so many voices asking for
for his successful surgery & swift, complete healing! XOXO

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@1chumley.... Pam any word on your boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
It has been a busy day today, sorry. We stopped by the vets on our way home from a funeral. Monty is doing well but was still zonked out. Dr Dikeman had quite a journey apparently on his search for the infection but find it he did! As far as I could understand, it was under a bone which he had to remove a tiny portion of, and it was hairs that was causing the infection (kind of like ingrown hairs). Weird. He is confident this will take care of it so I really hope he is right. They have sent a culture off to make sure everything else has been cleared up and he will be sent home with painkillers and antibiotics. I can pick him up after lunch tomorrow.
Thank you for the good wishes and prayers. It helps.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It has been a busy day today, sorry. We stopped by the vets on our way home from a funeral. Monty is doing well but was still zonked out. Dr Dikeman had quite a journey apparently on his search for the infection but find it he did! As far as I could understand, it was under a bone which he had to remove a tiny portion of, and it was hairs that was causing the infection (kind of like ingrown hairs). Weird. He is confident this will take care of it so I really hope he is right. They have sent a culture off to make sure everything else has been cleared up and he will be sent home with painkillers and antibiotics. I can pick him up after lunch tomorrow.
Wow good job Monty! Now for a healthy recovery ! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Glad to hear Monty is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Good to hear and thanks for the time to update us as well... Hope you get some good sleep so you can do the extra work tomorrow :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG GREAT news Pam!! God Bless Monty! I hope and pray for a quick COMPLETE recovery!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:whew: I was getting so worried! Happy to hear they found the issue and the boy is coming home for a quick recovery!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Continuing prayer for Monty, for an excellent recovery and no more infection! Poor fella'! Hope you all are done with this!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
great update on Monty.

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I picked Monty up today and he is quite chipper all things considered! He has two drains and looks a bit of a mess but it will look better when I clean him up a bit.

Another butt shot for your enjoyment!! I am just so pleased he is OK and home.

Monty Op.jpg

Members online