Pet.Releaf HEMP HELP

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Pet store has this and I know a few people have asked about different natural ways to help their pet. Just throwing this out there and you can look it up and see if it's anything you may want to use. It kind of blew me away to see it. image.jpg. IMG_2525.JPG

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The local store I go to for food sells CBD stuff too. I might look into it for Jax, maybe it will help him with his recovery from surgery.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I just read yesterday that Trump's Department of Justice is going to crack down on marijhuana users, so this is very surprising. I'm sure our PM uses that with his Portugese Water Dog LOL

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I just read yesterday that Trump's Department of Justice is going to crack down on marijhuana users, so this is very surprising. I'm sure our PM uses that with his Portugese Water Dog LOL[/QUOT

ha! and as of yet, I haven't used for anything but I sure would not hesitate if it was necessary... and .... explain the part about the Portugese Water Dog... :) I'm not clear on that

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Our PM is legalizing marijhuana in Canada this year, by July 1, 2018. It was part of his election campaign. And he owns a Portugese Water Dog, like your former President. So I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving his dog a bit of hemp LOL

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Our PM is legalizing marijhuana in Canada this year, by July 1, 2018. It was part of his election campaign. And he owns a Portugese Water Dog, like your former President. So I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving his dog a bit of hemp LOL

haha,,,, ok! gotcha

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I just read yesterday that Trump's Department of Justice is going to crack down on marijhuana users, so this is very surprising. I'm sure our PM uses that with his Portugese Water Dog LOL
Oh...he has dogs?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I drive to Edmonton often. You should see these massive green house they are building right beside the airport.to grown them. And i mean MASSIVE!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Heard a lot abut this, but haven't really read up on any of it

Members online

No members online now.