Josie has lost the fur on one eyebrow... why?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I just got it today n put 3 drops as its for 50lbs and Chunky Monkey is 30lbs. Yes you redo it a month later. Im emailing my breeder as duke is already updated on his meds. Rather double check if it's not necessary to do a full treatment. Will let you know,

Thanks! I just booked an apt with the vet to make sure of what he's got :/ I know neither of us are big on using anything like this, but I'm ready!!! if necessary!! and since I cant get the multi here w/o a prescript, I figure Id better find out if that is even whats needed. Thanks and will love the new info you receive..

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks! I just booked an apt with the vet to make sure of what he's got :/ I know neither of us are big on using anything like this, but I'm ready!!! if necessary!! and since I cant get the multi here w/o a prescript, I figure Id better find out if that is even whats needed. Thanks and will love the new info you receive..

For sure you need to know what's causing the hair lost. I went to my vet n she also confirmed puppy stress as the breeder. Why I can do this alternative. I can skip the Advantage Multi n just wait for NuStock which I just found it just past custom. I swear I gave birth faster than their delivery. Hahahaha......let me know what your vet said! And YOU guys in the USA do not need a prescription for AMulti. Waiting for my breeder to answer me n will keep you posted. I took AM 100 cause Nyala is 50lbs. But if you're ordering it you can order for your dog's weight. I dont think you have a dog 50lbs at home?

20170724_155221.jpg

OP
P

Pugaboo

Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
UPDATE:
Josie has TWO eyebrows once again! Yay Nu-Stock seems to have made the difference. The fur is not completely back but I can see it and feel the fuzz and the skin is almost entirely covered with the fuzz, I figure a couple more weeks and she will be back to normal.

Now I'm going to go and try nu-stock on one of my Pugs chins which is always getting irritated from the moisture the wrinkles hold when he drinks water. My husband says he needs a chin sling to hold all those wrinkles up and out of the water. He sometimes rubs it like crazy and even gets little pimples in the area. I am hoping the nu-stock will help this as well.

Thank you every this site is an amazing resource for a new EB Mommy.

Terry

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE:
Josie has TWO eyebrows once again! Yay Nu-Stock seems to have made the difference. The fur is not completely back but I can see it and feel the fuzz and the skin is almost entirely covered with the fuzz, I figure a couple more weeks and she will be back to normal.

Now I'm going to go and try nu-stock on one of my Pugs chins which is always getting irritated from the moisture the wrinkles hold when he drinks water. My husband says he needs a chin sling to hold all those wrinkles up and out of the water. He sometimes rubs it like crazy and even gets little pimples in the area. I am hoping the nu-stock will help this as well.

Thank you every this site is an amazing resource for a new EB Mommy.

Terry

GREAT!!! [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] introduced us to Nu-Stock... great item to have in the cabinet!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
@hellsonwheels can you just give this 'once' ? I don't want to do it either but am thinking of it as I don't want those spots to get hold... [MENTION=17037]Pugaboo[/MENTION] I am waiting your answer as well as it's good info to have... Amazing resource here I agree!!

Btw Duke's for is all back. :whew:

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ellie and I have been following along, and are so happy to hear Josie is doing better, she is such a cutie.

This "family" here is great for us 1st timers :nightfever::nightfever:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
great deal.... and the advantage multi to thank//// mostly?

His fur started to get fuzzy before Advantage n NS. It did help buti think putting him on that frozen green smelly trip boosted his immune system. Advantage also made him poop out a few dead worms even though hewas up to date in everything.

And [MENTION=17037]Pugaboo[/MENTION], im happy the eyebrow grow back! NuStock did help Duke somehow. Great stuff for sure

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
His fur started to get fuzzy before Advantage n NS. It did help buti think putting him on that frozen green smelly trip boosted his immune system. Advantage also made him poop out a few dead worms even though hewas up to date in everything.

And [MENTION=17037]Pugaboo[/MENTION], im happy the eyebrow grow back! NuStock did help Duke somehow. Great stuff for sure

thanks and........... beef/lamb tripe ? the only one close here right now is beef but they do also have freeze dried lamb from a very good company... Did it cause tummy issues at first ???

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
:hijacked: sorry!

Beef....NO tummy issue whatsoever! They come in patties. 1/4 a day. Thats it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.