Help Needed! Pimples? Blister? On testicles. NSFW

BisouBisou

Nov 13, 2016
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bisou
Just noticed what looks like a blister or pimple on Bisous testes. Is this common in puppies (9 months)? Just noticed this evening. It has since been cleaned and monitoring it. If it gets worse will definitely be taking him into the vet. Anyone here have experience with this? Thanks in advance.
51216d5d48331ef9c108b1121aedbd16.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Could have gotten bit by something or scratched it outside. You are doing right, by cleaning it and just watch it.

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
I agree with DavidH I would just keep cleaning it and watch it. Rosco gets them often, id say 2x a week probably either a bump or red. His are white so it's easier to see. I am sure he has outdoor allergies but he's still too young to get tested so his will sometimes get bumps after being outside for an extended period of time and then he's had bumps that make me think he sat in an ant pile or got a spider bite or something. Other times the testicles are just pinkish red all over.

Hope that helps ease your mind a bit. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BisouBisou

BisouBisou

Nov 13, 2016
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bisou
Thanks David and Beth, they have gotten better. I am still monitoring and cleaning them. You're right probably got bit or allergy. A friend suggested maybe a hot spot as it has been fairly hot in NYC the past couple of days. Him and I are definitely feeling better today about the situation. 🐶🐕

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks David and Beth, they have gotten better. I am still monitoring and cleaning them. You're right probably got bit or allergy. A friend suggested maybe a hot spot as it has been fairly hot in NYC the past couple of days. Him and I are definitely feeling better today about the situation. [emoji190][emoji240]

Are the pimples any better... I agree with David and Beth, but wanted to check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.