Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Jax is out of surgery and doing well! The doctor said the surgery went very well. Maybe now I will be able to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Jax is out of surgery and doing well! The doctor said the surgery went very well. Maybe now I will be able to sleep.

Now I'll be able to sleep? Hahahaha now that's funny!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Now I'll be able to sleep? Hahahaha now that's funny!

Okay, probably not. I have a soon to be 20 year old son and my dogs cause me more grief than he ever has! My mom told me once you have kids you never sleep again. I can say this goes for fur babies too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

So happy to hear it all went well.... hugs to you and continued prayers for Jax recovery

Xoxo

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Just reading this now, hope Ajax is recovering and will be home very soon

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
So happy to hear the surgery went well, thank God! Hope for another positive post today [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm so glad to hear this... how is he doing this morning?

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so glad to hear this... how is he doing this morning?

He is doing well and resting comfortably. The doctor will be calling me later this morning with an update.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
And did you sleep? Lolll

I actually didn't!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought I would have slept better knowing the surgery was done and he made it through. But I just couldn't turn my mind off. And then there was Louie constantly kicking and stiff arming me. I think I am just so used to sleeping with Jax by my side, it won't be the same until he is back home and in my bed. Then I will at least get *some* sleep.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy! and I thought I wrote you seconds after you said he was out of surgery but I don't see it so what ever I did,,,,,,,,,,, I was sure relieved to hear!!!! sorry for the yuck sleep for sure, and I think I have to quit reading here as..... every time I read something it seems Hank GETS it!!! I gave him a bath yesterday, (for the hair loss thing I read about here) he was fine, brought him in and he's limping a bit.. got worse. Vet apt scheduled... Oh the worries they bring :( Well anyway, sorry for the rant... I am looking forward to hearing how your boys homecoming goes... Love and prayers. me and hank

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I actually didn't!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought I would have slept better knowing the surgery was done and he made it through. But I just couldn't turn my mind off. And then there was Louie constantly kicking and stiff arming me. I think I am just so used to sleeping with Jax by my side, it won't be the same until he is back home and in my bed. Then I will at least get *some* sleep.

No you wont....not till he's fully recovered! Hahahaha

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh boy! and I thought I wrote you seconds after you said he was out of surgery but I don't see it so what ever I did,,,,,,,,,,, I was sure relieved to hear!!!! sorry for the yuck sleep for sure, and I think I have to quit reading here as..... every time I read something it seems Hank GETS it!!! I gave him a bath yesterday, (for the hair loss thing I read about here) he was fine, brought him in and he's limping a bit.. got worse. Vet apt scheduled... Oh the worries they bring :( Well anyway, sorry for the rant... I am looking forward to hearing how your boys homecoming goes... Love and prayers. me and hank

I totally blame myself for Jax's injury because on FBN I was saying how Jax had no issues with all of his jumping and running around and then a week later this happened. So I think I totally jinked myself. Hopefully it's nothing too serious with Hank and just a strain...keep us posted! And yes, after reading all of the posts about puppies and bald spots, that is when I noticed it on Louie too. After I get Jax home and settled, I will be taking Louie in for his spots to be checked out. For now, I am doing baths and cleaning with diluted iodine. This morning I tried to rub a little coconut oil on him and he went crazy and kept trying to eat his back so I rubbed it off.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I totally blame myself for Jax's injury because on FBN I was saying how Jax had no issues with all of his jumping and running around and then a week later this happened. So I think I totally jinked myself. Hopefully it's nothing too serious with Hank and just a strain...keep us posted! And yes, after reading all of the posts about puppies and bald spots, that is when I noticed it on Louie too. After I get Jax home and settled, I will be taking Louie in for his spots to be checked out. For now, I am doing baths and cleaning with diluted iodine. This morning I tried to rub a little coconut oil on him and he went crazy and kept trying to eat his back so I rubbed it off.

oh LORDY! lol It's so good to have all the info, but we don't *need* to use it all !! lololol It will be good to get Jax home I'm sure, and home his movement isn't restricted too much :( Yet another worry having two. Louie I'm sure misses him and will want to make him ALL better... Think you best be quittin work and stay home to supervise ;)

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Members online