General Question Yeast in face wrinkles

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
I am seeing a lot of people here talking about norwex cloths and e cloths also someone mentioned a norwex cloth with silver. Could someone possibly give me the links to the specific products on Amazon please, I would be grateful.
The reason I ask about the cloth with the silver is because we got a silver spray from the vet it works like a dream but it is next to impossible to get it on to Georges face and when we do he goes crazy running around the house and garden for about 30 mins so a cloth with the silver infused sounds like it may be the solution as I'm convinced it's the spraying he doesn't like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The cloths pull bacteria off the skin because of their microfibre properties, the silver is mainly there to keep the microfibre cloth fresher and let you use it longer between washings. So you should be able to just buy AmazonBasics microfibre cloths. https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Microfiber-Cleaning-Cloth-Pack/dp/B009FUF6DM Or you can just buy a microfibre bundle if you shop at Costco. If you want one with silver, this pack has good reviews https://www.amazon.com/Antibacterial-Microfiber-Towel-10pk-Silverclear/dp/B01MUPOZZ9/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1500287312&sr=1-2&keywords=microfiber+towels+silver

I don't personally have any microfibre towels, so this is just from reading Amazon reviews. I have used microfibre towels at the doggie wash, and liked them :)

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
The cloths pull bacteria off the skin because of their microfibre properties, the silver is mainly there to keep the microfibre cloth fresher and let you use it longer between washings. So you should be able to just buy AmazonBasics microfibre cloths. https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Microfiber-Cleaning-Cloth-Pack/dp/B009FUF6DM Or you can just buy a microfibre bundle if you shop at Costco. If you want one with silver, this pack has good reviews https://www.amazon.com/Antibacterial-Microfiber-Towel-10pk-Silverclear/dp/B01MUPOZZ9/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1500287312&sr=1-2&keywords=microfiber+towels+silver

I don't personally have any microfibre towels, so this is just from reading Amazon reviews. I have used microfibre towels at the doggie wash, and liked them :)

Thank you so much I will take a look at those now. No Costco here in Ireland so amazon is my best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I was invited to a party twice for Norwex, but I haven't been able to attend. Are they pretty good?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Norwex is amazing but do suggest getting 'that' one from a dealer if you choose to use... Im going to jump to the silver situation though as....... I am a colloidal silver user as well..
so if you get yourself a nice microfiber towle, (@dollys parent suggested some good ones and the key or one of the keys with the micro fiber is that the contents are 80%polyester and 20% Polyamide.. I think thats the good combo and the costco ones are that as well. ) ANYway, spray some of your silver on it and then wipe it on... Whats funny to me is Hank LOVES being sprayed with it right in the face (a very fine mist bottle) and beings i make my own (makes it cheep) i spray it on like that usually when needed... and then wipe. :) (btw, it took an hour to get this written and sorry if i jumped around...... i have a dog HANK that is drawing my attention and it' hard to focuss) bet ya understand THAT lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I just ordered these cloths as I thought it would be nice to have something for using just on Louie's face, etc. as I was constantly going through paper towels and cotton pads. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CFALFXY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is there a specific kind of silver spray to use [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION]?

Yep Cbrugs ;) those are the ones i speak of in the other post about this stuff, and your the 'other' friend i spoke of ;) and,,,,, it's the colloidal silver you want and you can purchase or make. Simple to do in different ways, but i bought the kit that does the electrical stuff for you... Im not sure what the bottle sais when purchased, but in making, i make the one with the finer particles as that way you can use topically (i use when i've gotton pink eye) or internally (which as of now i havent) ....Tons of info on the internet :)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
But what if you spray not on dog, but on the clean cotton pad or paper towel and then wipe him? Dogs don't like sprays:D

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
But what if you spray not on dog, but on the clean cotton pad or paper towel and then wipe him? Dogs don't like sprays:D
Yep,,, I mentioned that way up before I went on my other tirade about what ever... lol Drank coffee this morn and also have a wacky dog as he has not gotton his regular play outside time so much because of the heat so between the two of us,,,, I'm jumpin around a bit... but YEs! that was I think my first suggestion was just spray on the rag... What IS wonderful about the Norwex is that the silver in theirs is to keep the bacteria down in the rag once rinsed out to dry... It's not the 'purifier' part in the rag itself. as [MENTION=12725]Dolly[/MENTION]s parent mentioned :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The silver is built inside the cloth if you buy the one with silver, and doesn't get released when you wipe the dog. If you spray colloidal silver on the cloth, it will both disinfect the cloth and the dog a bit too, but then wash off when you wash the cloth.I think Hank's mom has a colloidal silver generator such as this one SG6 Auto , Colloidal Silver Generator by SilverGen utilizing CONSTANT CURRENT technology. but you could buy premade colloidal silver at a health food store or online eg. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019ZPJVAU/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_bFpsJ_c_x_1_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=KDJGGGN5NE94AQVD17EX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=6ef19774-b553-530d-a103-99709d705e56&pf_rd_i=3774331

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The silver is built inside the cloth if you buy the one with silver, and doesn't get released when you wipe the dog. If you spray colloidal silver on the cloth, it will both disinfect the cloth and the dog a bit too, but then wash off when you wash the cloth.I think Hank's mom has a colloidal silver generator such as this one SG6 Auto , Colloidal Silver Generator by SilverGen utilizing CONSTANT CURRENT technology. but you could buy premade colloidal silver at a health food store or online eg. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019ZPJVAU/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_bFpsJ_c_x_1_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=KDJGGGN5NE94AQVD17EX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=6ef19774-b553-530d-a103-99709d705e56&pf_rd_i=3774331

yep and yep! though I don't remember mine being near that expensive :whew: ( there was a time of big stress that I was spending easier to relieve other issues) I know you can 'do it yourself' also with two batteries and a couple rods of good silver or something like that but I'm not that confident in that way... Just buy a bottle ;)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I think I'm going to try attaching some double ended alligator clips to some 9v batteries at one end and some silver coins suspended in some distilled water at the other end for fun and generate my own colloidal silver. But just for topical use, not for swallowing.

yep and yep! though I don't remember mine being near that expensive :whew: ( there was a time of big stress that I was spending easier to relieve other issues) I know you can 'do it yourself' also with two batteries and a couple rods of good silver or something like that but I'm not that confident in that way... Just buy a bottle ;)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I think I'm going to try attaching some double ended alligator clips to some 9v batteries at one end and some silver coins suspended in some distilled water at the other end for fun and generate my own colloidal silver. But just for topical use, not for swallowing.

exactly!! and you 'can' by rods quite inexpensively... my 'machine' was around 49 $ at the time so i went for it. Also, theres a good way to test the particles by shining that red light down through it once done... I have a good paper i think i can snap a picture of and send if yu'ld like the 'time' you run your 'machine' for different sizes (paarticles) and stuff if you like.. Also, use distilled water only.. Even though you 'can' use regular, it takes a lot longer... Anyway, you can (or have), find all that stuff via the internet as well ;) Fascinating stuff! imho

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.