2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it so much. I thought that seemed like a real possibility and told my vet. We were treating her for that just in case. She got worse on Sunday night and I slept on the kitchen floor with her since that's where she wanted to be. She was having such trouble breathing and it broke my heart. She went to the vet today for X-rays and exams, and the vet called to tell me he could see arthritis in her neck and spine and some mass by her lung. He sent the X-rays to a radiologist and I took her home. She was on morphine for the X-rays and was asleep but seemed comfortable. The vet called me at 5 and said the radiologist had called and she definitely had a large tumor by her lung and the only question was primary or secondary but likely secondary. The vet was calling the oncologists in the morning but when Princess woke up, she was having more trouble breathing and wouldn't even eat her favorite, pizza. :( The cat and I laid there with her and I researched about the cancer. It was not good and worst was the information on pain. She was struggling and I couldn't stand it just because I didn't want her gone. :( I texted my vet and met him at his office. Princess was so calm all the way there, like she knew. My kids called and told her they loved her and I stayed with her the whole time. I've been crying ever since and am just devastated. I know you understand, and I wanted to thank you and go get something for my migraine and go to sleep if I can. We all are sad here and thank you so much.

So very sorry for your loss of Princess... Rest In Peace sweet girl... run free. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What sad news about Princess. I am so sorry for your loss and know you are devastated. RIP sweet girl.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm so sorry for your sad heart, but so thankful that you knew to do the right thing.. You saved your dear one from such unnessary pain. Prayers for comfort in this time of such sadness.. sent with love and understanding... hugs from me and Hank

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So very sorry that you had to let Princess go. You did the very best thing you could have done for her-to relieve her suffering and give her peace. It is the most difficult-for us,but also the most loving thing that we can do for them. she is now pain free,and will be there when you arrive-wiggling her butt! Happy,happy.

B770QE

Feb 7, 2016
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
So sorry to hear about Princess. Making that decision is never easy, but I hope you find comfort in knowing you did what was best for your much loved girl. Rest in peace Princess.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Can hardly see thru these tears to write you, my sincerest condolences
for Princess's loss. My heart is moved by your deep & caring love for your
babies, thank you for rescuing them. They are so lucky to be cared for &
loved in your wonderful home! Such brave resolve and again, deepest love
for your Princess, to relieve her pain & do all you could do to find the source
of it. Keeping you & your family in my thoughts & prayers, God bless you!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Im so sorry.... Not much anyone could of done. R.I.P. Little Princess. :angelheart:
No need for replies. Grieve in peace. :assurred:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.