helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I made this a 'sticky thread'. Keep it at top of forum [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh this is so wonderful!!! Almost cant wait to get home so i can print it all out!! The "spark" oils look great!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I made this a 'sticky thread'. Keep it at top of forum [emoji106]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sticky thread? Never heard of that one. like a post it? Lollll cheers!

Update....I see now what you meant. Cool

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ok,,,, having a problem.... I did mostly print out but want to re read and when I go there (to the first one)ms JILLY video comes on, but it's double time... two going at once and I never clicked it on in the first place... I'm TRYING to read but that double talk is going on and it's driving me crazy! what am I doing to make it come on???

also,,,, I thought I read about 'bergamot oil' and cant find that.... what the heck does it do that I wanted it so much... lol

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
ok,,,, having a problem.... I did mostly print out but want to re read and when I go there (to the first one)ms JILLY video comes on, but it's double time... two going at once and I never clicked it on in the first place... I'm TRYING to read but that double talk is going on and it's driving me crazy! what am I doing to make it come on??? also,,,, I thought I read about 'bergamot oil' and cant find that.... what the heck does it do that I wanted it so much... lol

Lolll I call it a deformed lime lol....so in a nutshell, Bergamot eradicates body odor, eliminates scars and acne marks, strengthens digestion, reduces overall pain, and reduces anxiety, depression and stress. Voila!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Lolll I call it a deformed lime lol....so in a nutshell, Bergamot eradicates body odor, eliminates scars and acne marks, strengthens digestion, reduces overall pain, and reduces anxiety, depression and stress. Voila!

Salute Lee perfect then :-) and I guess I can put a drop in tea :-)

Members online

No members online now.