Weird color poop and massive amounts

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Great news ! Wonder what was the cause. Are you also giving Louie canned pumpkin?

UPDATE: Louie's poop this morning looked like it is getting back to normal...FINALLY!! What a long, tiring process.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Great news ! Wonder what was the cause. Are you also giving Louie canned pumpkin?

I'm fairly certain it was a bug as Jax had issues too. The vet thought so too. I was giving pumpkin but haven't in the last couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm fairly certain it was a bug as Jax had issues too. The vet thought so too. I was giving pumpkin but haven't in the last couple of days.

Duke's been off puppy food and within a few days, poop is normal. He gets extra vitamins elsewhere. Guess puppy food didn't do great with Duke.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke's been off puppy food and within a few days, poop is normal. He gets extra vitamins elsewhere. Guess puppy food didn't do great with Duke.

Maybe the puppy food was too rich for him. Glad to hear it's all normal now. Who would have thought that one day we'd have long conversations about poop! Hahaha...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Maybe the puppy food was too rich for him. Glad to hear it's all normal now. Who would have thought that one day we'd have long conversations about poop! Hahaha...sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 pages worth! Lol

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
5 pages worth! Lol

I was actually sending pictures of Louie's poop to a friend to get her opinion on it...hahaha. Only certain people understand!

Members online

No members online now.