Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Katie DSCF3109.JPGis at the Vet's today,to be spayed. She is my newest rescue. I gave her a little time to settle in first,and have a check up-she was cleared so today is THE DAY!!!

Attachments

• DSCF3017.JPG
    DSCF3017.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 132

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Lots of luck, Katie! It will all be over soon and you can be spoiled rotten at home!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Katie View attachment 106250is at the Vet's today,to be spayed. She is my newest rescue. I gave her a little time to settle in first,and have a check up-she was cleared so today is THE DAY!!!

How on earth did I miss this?! You got another baby?????? I love her!!! I pray all goes perfectly smooth, and she's back home resting tonight.

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] I got suckered in again!! She was someone's breeder-now they breed Shih-Tsu's,begged me to take her.(they know a sucker,when they see one.................) Having her spayed-so I wouldn't be tempted to breed,'cause I would keep all the pups! ha!ha! How is TyTy doing now?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yes @TyTysmom I got suckered in again!! She was someone's breeder-now they breed Shih-Tsu's,begged me to take her.(they know a sucker,when they see one.................) Having her spayed-so I wouldn't be tempted to breed,'cause I would keep all the pups! ha!ha! How is TyTy doing now?
I had no idea, congrats!!! I should say congrats to Katie since she just inherited the BEST momma!!! How is she doing with the others??

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
@TyTysmom When she first came,I just brought her in the house and said"this is your new sister". That's how I have always done it. She did not know about toys,she couldn't walk on the driveway(gravel) she wouldn't eat for a few days.Now she goes and picks toys out of the toybox DSCF3112.JPGand eats like a fiend!! She learned our routine quite quickly,and if I have to leave for several hours,everyone is good! Don't know why this photo below keeps popping up

Attachments

• DSCF3017.JPG
    DSCF3017.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 146

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
@TyTysmom When she first came,I just brought her in the house and said"this is your new sister". That's how I have always done it. She did not know about toys,she couldn't walk on the driveway(gravel) she wouldn't eat for a few days.Now she goes and picks toys out of the toybox View attachment 106252and eats like a fiend!! She learned our routine quite quickly,and if I have to leave for several hours,everyone is good! Don't know why this photo below keeps popping up

Sweet girl! She looks like she was decently taken care of, nice coat. I am so glad she's bonded greatly. I am sure her new life will be everything she deserves, just relaxing, being loved, eating and having fun :)

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Katie is a Doll Baby, love the pics. How cute matching harnesses, are they Lupine? Do they work well for your babies? I"m still in the learning phase. Katie sure has a well stocked toy box, she is a blessed baby to have you as her Mommy!

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=17178]K9ldy[/MENTION] Yes,they are lupine. I have used them for years,and they DO replace them free if you have any problem OR if they get chewed!! [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Katy was taken care of-she just didn't have toys,or a "social" life. BUT neither do I!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
fun reading here and prayers and cant wait till we hear shes home and safe :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Good luck Katie! Such a sweet baby girl. I'm glad she adjusted so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking in on Katie, missed the post where you adopted her so a welcome surprise to learn :)

She's beautiful & looks so sweet, she's got a wonderful home with siblings now, God bless you,
Lynn & all your babies. XOXO

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Katie View attachment 106250is at the Vet's today,to be spayed. She is my newest rescue. I gave her a little time to settle in first,and have a check up-she was cleared so today is THE DAY!!!

Ms Katie - Hope you are home and resting well, with your new AMAZING family!! You are so CUTE!!

Ellie would say Hello, but she is SNORING all snoodled next to me while I type this

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.