1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
[MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] - Did Dr. Chellappan call you on the results from Monty's test? She called me back on Tyson's urinalysis, said it did come back with a positive for some bacteria strand. So I had to go pick up more Baytril today, he's gotta be on it for another 2 weeks!!!! Just checking in on Monty and his booty progress.

I just called them and the result isn't back yet (different type of culture test probably) so he has to continue on the Baytril until then. She promised to call as soon as it's in. I am sure she will. The infection is drying up somewhat so I am happy about that. He is also sleeping more! How is Tyson doing? I hope he is back to his old self now.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I just called them and the result isn't back yet (different type of culture test probably) so he has to continue on the Baytril until then. She promised to call as soon as it's in. I am sure she will. The infection is drying up somewhat so I am happy about that. He is also sleeping more! How is Tyson doing? I hope he is back to his old self now.

Yeah, she's really good about calling. I'm glad its drying up, that means the meds are working!!!! Tyson is doing better I think, at least there is no more blood in his urine. Thank goodness, because that freaks me out! Hopefully he'll continue to improve over the next two weeks!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Sorry to hear Tyson has a UTI. Is Tyson growing e. coli in his urine? If so would be useful to put him on some d-mannose once everything clears up.

Yeah, she's really good about calling. I'm glad its drying up, that means the meds are working!!!! Tyson is doing better I think, at least there is no more blood in his urine. Thank goodness, because that freaks me out! Hopefully he'll continue to improve over the next two weeks!

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Sorry to hear Tyson has a UTI. Is Tyson growing e. coli in his urine? If so would be useful to put him on some d-mannose once everything clears up.

I am a firm believer in D-Mannose. We get it for a disabled family member and it has helped her tremendously. We get the powder as it is easier to dose.