I recall seeing that. Some kind of blood blisters. Is it around the ears? As according to the photo I see an ear. Wait let me get this description for you.



Hematomas are localized collections of clotted blood. They are common on the ear tips of dogs with pendulous ears.
Or.........
Histiocytoma.*Histiocytomas are solitary, rapidly growing, dome-shaped, strawberry-like growths. They usually are benign.
Neither should be dangerous but still should be checked out.
It is below the ear.more like the cheek. I went to a few different vets. One is a so called Bulldog specialist, who said my Toby was to big to be a purebred....lol... he must be to use to seeing these mini bulldogs here in Ca. Toby is 65lbs, and Ashley his daughter is 50lbs. My dogs never had any problems living in Oklahoma. Come out to Commiefornia and all kinds of problems. This, excessive shedding, sore between the toes, which I healed up with Epson salt soaks, yeast infection in ears, and crappy eyes every morning. Got rid of the yeast infection by changing food with no potato in it. Seriously considering moving back to Oklahoma.