MACK003

Apr 13, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Hi there,

This is my first post, hope it works out. Looking for support about my English Bulldog's health. He has a raised lumpy area that runs along the length of his neck. It is pink in colour and has raised small pimples that are white and grey in colour but don't seem to contain fluid. If you grab at the area it's like a raised chunky ridge along the length of his neck.
I did some research and it seems like it may be a food allergy (as localized in neck), otherwise I have seen information that may be consistent with eczema, maybe as a result on an allergy?

Has anyone seen/experienced this before?

Many thanks,

Crystal

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Can you post a picture so we can see what it looks like?

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Welcome! We will certainly try to help if we can. As Manydogs said, if you can post a picture it would be really helpful.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Please let us know what kind of food he's eating and what meds he's on. Could the irritation be caused or exacerbated by his harness/collar?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi there,

This is my first post, hope it works out. Looking for support about my English Bulldog's health. He has a raised lumpy area that runs along the length of his neck. It is pink in colour and has raised small pimples that are white and grey in colour but don't seem to contain fluid. If you grab at the area it's like a raised chunky ridge along the length of his neck.
I did some research and it seems like it may be a food allergy (as localized in neck), otherwise I have seen information that may be consistent with eczema, maybe as a result on an allergy?

Has anyone seen/experienced this before?

Many thanks,

Crystal

Could you give more info.... age of pup, brand and type of food and a picture would be very helpful.
many here have great experience and can provide some insight to help get your baby healed up

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Agree... pics would be great if possible. Does he wear a collar all the time, what is the collar made of? Also do you do any tick prevention that goes in that area?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.