Tail Pocket!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awww helsonwheels, I forgot your in canada... It was 75 dollars i think for the frankincense and no idea on the arborvitae so looking for alternative place (dont know if you saw my post) to buy as well instead of young living. since im not going that route,,,, can you tell me what wording i should look for when purchasing say off amazon??? price differences horrendous!!

Earlier I spoke to Nyala's breeder and we were talking about oils n all. She swears by this oil that even grows back hair, rashes etc. I just sent her an email so will let you know asap.

Frankincense is expensive but I buy 15ml and got it from my health food store. Its from Pure Potent WOW paid 20ish $...... you dont need to buy big bottles as you use only a few drops. Try theses sites.....

https://www.newdirectionsaromatics.ca/products/essential-oils/arborvitae-wild-essential-oil.html

Essential Oils: 100% Pure, Exceptional Therapeutic Grade

https://us.nyrorganic.com/shop/whol...tegory/books/product/7861/essential-oil-book/

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The newdirectionsaromatics site has been out of the arborvitae for weeks now.

Earlier I spoke to Nyala's breeder and we were talking about oils n all. She swears by this oil that even grows back hair, rashes etc. I just sent her an email so will let you know asap.

Frankincense is expensive but I buy 15ml and got it from my health food store. Its from Pure Potent WOW paid 20ish $...... you dont need to buy big bottles as you use only a few drops. Try theses sites.....

https://www.newdirectionsaromatics.ca/products/essential-oils/arborvitae-wild-essential-oil.html

Essential Oils: 100% Pure, Exceptional Therapeutic Grade

https://us.nyrorganic.com/shop/whol...tegory/books/product/7861/essential-oil-book/

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awww helsonwheels, I forgot your in canada... It was 75 dollars i think for the frankincense and no idea on the arborvitae so looking for alternative place (dont know if you saw my post) to buy as well instead of young living. since im not going that route,,,, can you tell me what wording i should look for when purchasing say off amazon??? price differences horrendous!!

Ok my breeder said its Nu-Stock
She said.......her girlfriend rescued a dog with horrible mange & advantGe multi & this stuff cleared her right up...she also uses it if her horses get nicks, or if the dogs have any kind of skin damage....BUT.....YES A BUT..... she will ask her vet for tail pocket as she never had one dog with tail pocket issue. So im waiting to see her answer.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Nu Stock is good. Smells like hell though! You have to really squeeze the tube around to mix it all up well as it separates. I got it at my local feed store. I used it when Monty had SFA and after he was shaved and his hair didn't grow back for a nearly a year.

Horse Wound Care: Durvet Pierce's All-purpose Nu-Stock

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow thanks!!! im going to do my checking in the morning... cant keep my eyes open anymore tonight! much appreciated info :)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thank you,.. sure is cheaper there (don't know shipping) than 17 at feed store.. going to check out so tks
Nu Stock is good. Smells like hell though! You have to really squeeze the tube around to mix it all up well as it separates. I got it at my local feed store. I used it when Monty had SFA and after he was shaved and his hair didn't grow back for a nearly a year.

Horse Wound Care: Durvet Pierce's All-purpose Nu-Stock

Members online

No members online now.