Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Just wanted to give a quick update on Ranger. Its been about two weeks since his break out. Ive switched his food to HK Spruce, started probiotics, fish oil supplement and have also been applying coconut oil to his breakout spots. We have seen a great improvement within the last couple of days! We are so grateful to each of you for your help and advice.

IMG_7104.JPG (spots barely noticeable now) IMG_7100.JPG IMG_7117.JPG

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
So glad your cutie is getting better ! Once everything has settled down, it might be worth giving him some turmeric every day. It's a power house ingredient. I started giving my dog 1/4 tsp powdered turmeric mixed with 6 grinds of pepper grinder in her food every day for her allergies. Not sure if it's helping, but so far no allergies to it.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh GREAT :) ! we are HK here too and really have thought to try the Spruce... Glad to hear its working for you... We add our turkey to kindly or preference but would love to try this one for travel ease as well :) Thanks,, and so good to see your kido improving :)
Just wanted to give a quick update on Ranger. Its been about two weeks since his break out. Ive switched his food to HK Spruce, started probiotics, fish oil supplement and have also been applying coconut oil to his breakout spots. We have seen a great improvement within the last couple of days! We are so grateful to each of you for your help and advice.

View attachment 105271 (spots barely noticeable now) View attachment 105272 View attachment 105273

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

View attachment 105271 (spots barely noticeable now) View attachment 105272 View attachment 105273

So great to hear he is doing better! He is such a handsome boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

great news.... please keep us posted and the pictures coming

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Such wonderful news!!! And THANK YOU for coming back and giving us the update. He looks GREAT!! Just look at that face, and those ears. I bet he's feeling better too, the probiotics are wonderful for their tummies. Love seeing his pics!!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online