Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
I was just about to bug you again on how things were going so thanks :) ... Glad to see things are going at least ok, and yes, prayers for you and her and him as well... Its always so worrisome when things aren't just perfect. all will be well now, and her scar looks great!! and!! Your picture is priceless and especially knowing that they're both on you so all for one ,,,one for all ;)
Awe thank you for thinking of us ! It is very worrisome and I always think the worse ! Plus Everytime I had a minute to get online I had a 70lb Bully on my lap she really thinks she is tiny ! But whatever it takes to make my Bully happy mama does lol 20170405_135053.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
So happy to hear she's on the mend. Yes those meds can really cause stomach upset - poor girl. I think she'll be just fine though. Great job momma on taking such great care of the patient, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So happy to hear Molly is on the mend.Anesthesia and pain meds can really mess with you. Whenever Brutus has anesthesia he has a full day of incontinence. Give Molly hugs from my boys!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy she is doing better!! Keep the pictures coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
great (though upside down) picture :) she IS a tiny one isn't she ;)
Awe thank you for thinking of us ! It is very worrisome and I always think the worse ! Plus Everytime I had a minute to get online I had a 70lb Bully on my lap she really thinks she is tiny ! But whatever it takes to make my Bully happy mama does lolView attachment 105120

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Lol ty I don't know why it uploaded that way
I swear she thinks she is the size of a schitzu lol
funny you say shih tzu.... I lost both my girls last year within 6 months of eachother... couple of the saddest days of my life. My whole heart was wrapped in them... such silly dogs.. I wish we could keep each and every dog in our lives. I guess we do. they stay in our hearts forever, i just want to hold them. Anyway, i guess you might as well not tell your girl she's not little cause in her sweet beautiful bulldog head, she is what she is... and i love her color!! again, great pic :)

Members online

No members online now.