Update on Molly

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Molly is doing great today ! She had a tuff night she didn't sleep much neither did I. Just got back from seeing Dr. Fatheric she says Molly looks great no fever little swelling no bruising. After we got back home she finally ate something and began to act more like herself ! 20170329_164223.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thank goodness!! thanks

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
It hurts huh.... She'll get better soon though and will forget the whole thing.. precious girl...

I know she is resting comfortably again she ate a good dinner I really couldn't ask for this to go any better I'm just missing her silly self but I'm sure enjoying all the naps and snuggles lol !

- - - Updated - - -

20170329_180756.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg look at her!!!! Great (though sideways ;) picture! What a gorgeous girl... and I guess you might as well enjoy the snuggles,, after all the rest she has to have (like it or not) she will be wound up and drive you crazy lol well prob anyway... I'm so glad it's going well though.. It's all so scarry after reading stories, we are so relieved when it goes well like this. thanks for showing her feeling better. Always nice to see.. and she's gorgeous!
I know she is resting comfortably again she ate a good dinner I really couldn't ask for this to go any better I'm just missing her silly self but I'm sure enjoying all the naps and snuggles lol !

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 104998

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
omg look at her!!!! Great (though sideways ;) picture! What a gorgeous girl... and I guess you might as well enjoy the snuggles,, after all the rest she has to have (like it or not) she will be wound up and drive you crazy lol well prob anyway... I'm so glad it's going well though.. It's all so scarry after reading stories, we are so relieved when it goes well like this. thanks for showing her feeling better. Always nice to see.. and she's gorgeous!
Yes I think that was my biggest problem is kept thinking about the worse that could happen ! But whenever I'm unsure I always turn to you guys here at EBN it's really great sharing Molly with so many who have the same love for their bullies. Thank you so much for your kind words I want her with me a long time so I do pamper her just a little lol yeah she is spoiled :D

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Yes I think that was my biggest problem is kept thinking about the worse that could happen ! But whenever I'm unsure I always turn to you guys here at EBN it's really great sharing Molly with so many who have the same love for their bullies. Thank you so much for your kind words I want her with me a long time so I do pamper her just a little lol yeah she is spoiled btw what a handsome Bully you have love his face !

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
This is her tonight she is in her typical Bully sleeping pose so I was able to get a pic of her incision hope I don't gross anyone out !20170329_204101.jpg20170329_203833.jpg20170329_203945.jpg

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
This is her tonight she is in her typical Bully sleeping pose so I was able to get a pic of her incision hope I don't gross anyone out !View attachment 104999View attachment 105000View attachment 105001

YAY Molly!! They bounce back quick, Ellie wouldn't completely lay down for the 1st-2 days even with her pain meds, but eventually she gradually started laying down.

OMG!! I made hubby hold Ellie up EVERYDAY and take pics Ellie incision, the doc told us to do that in Ellie's discharge instructions, Mollys incision in my opinion looks looks good

Much love from Ellie and Me!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
it sure does look good.... to me... and she looks comfortable too

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online