Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
She's so funny I can definitely tell she is still sore but she was giving everyone kisses before bed . We are camped out in the living room with her. I just can't bring myself to leave her side just yet ! I saw a big difference in her tonight so so thankful this is going so well she means the world to me !

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Molly's incision looks good and I'm surprised she can lay out like this so quickly!

Sure is wonderful that all went so well all the way thru her surgery & now, recovery.
Give her soft kisses & hugs from me & Cami. Molly is such a beautiful girl, her color
so rich...love her big self!

Yes, there is no love deeper or sweeter than bulldog love and bulldog people are just
the best people in every way. Even so, EBN members stand out among that special
group. I love this group & am so glad y'all are here with us :)

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Molly's incision looks good and I'm surprised she can lay out like this so quickly!

Sure is wonderful that all went so well all the way thru her surgery & now, recovery.
Give her soft kisses & hugs from me & Cami. Molly is such a beautiful girl, her color
so rich...love her big self!

Yes, there is no love deeper or sweeter than bulldog love and bulldog people are just
the best people in every way. Even so, EBN members stand out among that special
group. I love this group & am so glad y'all are here with us :)

Thank you Carol you are so sweet ! I gave her lots of kisses from you and Cami. I'm overwhelmed with the love and support for our bullies. Carol you are so right EBN is such a special group I'm lucky and honored to be a member !

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Incision does look great! We also camped out with Tyson after he had surgery. I think he loved it :) Hahah. And I took photos of his incisions daily to track healing :)

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Incision does look great! We also camped out with Tyson after he had surgery. I think he loved it :) Hahah. And I took photos of his incisions daily to track healing :)
Lol I think she enjoys it too. My older daughters say Molly is attached to my hip never leaves my side ! That's just the way I like it lol just can't wait to get back to our regular days of car rides store trips or just going for a walk. When my Bully is down so am I ! I know I'm not alone lol taking pics daily if the incision is a great idea ty

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I knew Molly would do fine-but I also knew you would worry! Two days after mine came home,no one would every guess that they has surgery(unless they looked!) They are so tough! You are tougher than you think,too! Happy,happy for you both!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Molly is doing great today ! She had a tuff night she didn't sleep much neither did I. Just got back from seeing Dr. Fatheric she says Molly looks great no fever little swelling no bruising. After we got back home she finally ate something and began to act more like herself !View attachment 104996

AWESOME! so good to hear she is coming along.... keep us posted and keep the pictures coming :heart:

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Molly had another good day ! It was hard to keep her down lol here are her pics from today. 20170330_142222.jpg20170330_100404.jpg

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great to hear [emoji106][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Good morning everyone ! Hope all our Bully friends are having a good day. Molly is doing great ! And if she wasn't attached to mama before she is now and this is how she makes sure I don't go to far :)20170331_100031.jpg

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Good Morning Ms Molly, hope its a sunny day your way, soggy here in Eastern PA/NJ

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good morning everyone ! Hope all our Bully friends are having a good day. Molly is doing great ! And if she wasn't attached to mama before she is now and this is how she makes sure I don't go to far :)View attachment 105024

Love the snuggles that prevent movement ... :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Seline Weiskopff

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
Idk what happened but molly is vomiting and licking everything :( I called vet could be her pain meds ? She is now back to sleep on my lap my poor girl :(

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Idk what happened but molly is vomiting and licking everything :( I called vet could be her pain meds ? She is now back to sleep on my lap my poor girl :(
What pain meds did they send her home with? Tramadol? Did they give an antibiotic? The licking could be from stomach upset.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online