Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww again sweet babies. Have you named them yet? Angelica or Angel and Jewel are names fitting for two pretty girls.

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Aww again sweet babies. Have you named them yet? Angelica or Angel and Jewel are names fitting for two pretty girls.

OMG!! Jewel and Angel boy are two of the passed away babies names!!!!

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond

We are keeping a girl named Dixie and we have a boy named Brock and a BIG boy named Spike and a little girl named Little Girl (lol) and our last girl that survived against all odds named Grace. The last boy that didn't make it named Lucky- that sounds strange but we thought they had resuscitated him so we named him before we lost him ❤️️

OP
C
Mar 17, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Diamond
Just called the vet to tell them no placenta yet. She said it's highly unlikely she hasn't passed it and I probably haven't noticed because she would have ate it. I thought I had watched her non stop (even have a camera watching her when I leave the room) but, her vitals are perfect, she's eating, drinking and nursing so maybe I did miss it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.