Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
[h=3]BONUS: Coconut Oil and Pets/ Animals[/h]Check with your veterinarian but the recommended dosage for animals is 1/4 teaspoon for every 10 pounds of body weight twice daily.

1. Aids healing of digestive disorders – like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
  2. Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
  3. Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing
  4. Promotes the healing – when applied topically to cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
  5. Clears up skin conditions – such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, and itchy skin
  6. Disinfects cuts – and promotes wound healing
  7. Great for dogs and cats for general wellness – Just add a teaspoon to their water bowl daily.
  8. Helps prevent or control diabetes
  9. Helps sedentary dogs feel energetic – Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) have been shown to improve brain energy metabolism and decrease the amyloid protein buildup that results in brain lesions in older dogs.
  10. Helps reduce weight – increases energy
  11. Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
  12. Makes coats – coat becomes sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
  13. Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections – including candida
  14. Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
  15. Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs
  16. Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Make sure it's cold pressed virgin organic eg. Nutiva

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have used Cold Pressed Virgin Organic Coconut oil for almost two years with Vegas. It has made a world of difference!! I put it in his breakfast and on any sore or scrape he may have. I swear by it. I tried the Salmon Grizzly oil and it made his face very red. A couple years ago Vegas was then 6, he had a popping noise in his left hip. That's when I started the Coconut oil. I have never heard that popping noise again. Although he still suffer's environmental allergies, instead of having HUGE bald spots a couple years ago, he will get only a few small spots now during Spring Time, other than that his coat is shiney and beautiful! . I started my new rescue on it day 1, he didn't quite like it, now he gobbles his breakfast with the oil right down. I have also been using it on his sores. Love the stuff!!! AND if your in an area with an ALDIS grocery store, they carry a jar for $4.99. I usually pick up 3 jars at a time.

Members online

No members online now.