Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There is a dog in the Adam Sandler movie Grown Ups and it was debarked... boy did it sound awful!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes both are cruel, if you do either you don't deserve a Bully.:angry:

[MENTION=1722]Terry[/MENTION]
Duct tape and staples?
Or duct tape and debarking?
Does it matter if you get colored duct tape to match the clothing?
:whistle:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Which one of the bullies is being a misbehaved bulldog today??:lol:

[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION]
In my house, Vegas is the :angel:
And O is :evil:.

Separate them and they are completely different. Vegas gets restless for all his peoples to be home and Orion is a perfect doll. She entertains herself real well.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
You could always trya kong filled with exta thick peanut butter and hope her mouth glues shut for a while;)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I dont know according to my dad, Duct tape and silicone fix everything. And I do mean everything ..lol

He has duct taped the arms of his wheelchair when they started cracking, ive seen him duct tape pants leg. you name it. lol

And everytime I ask him how to fix something, you guessed it, he says Duct Tape. Rofl

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Love it! I hope no one is seriously :angry: with this thread. I would never debark Orion. I might duct tape her mouth shut, but only if I could find the tape in a hot pink. She'd throw a fit if it was any color other than pink! :whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
One of our miniature schnauzers barks ... A LOT!! :angry: She positions herself so that she can see out of the front window and barks at a leaf moving! Then when she's outside, the PITA will stand at an angle so that the whole street can be seen and then just barks incessantly. Ssssssssooooooooo ... we took one of the smoke detectors off the ceiling, stick it out of the back door and press the button so it does the test beeps. Tia hates that noise and comes running back in. Works every time ... :whistle:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I dont know according to my dad, Duct tape and silicone fix everything. And I do mean everything ..lol

He has duct taped the arms of his wheelchair when they started cracking, ive seen him duct tape pants leg. you name it. lol

And everytime I ask him how to fix something, you guessed it, he says Duct Tape. Rofl
Is your dad related to Red Green?

Mine used to be all about duct tape and WD 40. What one wouldn't fix the other would he'd say.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.