Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I edited the link so you could see it [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1894]1badchicken[/MENTION]

You all have to watch it, def looks like head tremors for sure. She is sooooo cute! :luv:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That upsets me to watch, just like Vega's seizure videos. They look so helpless. My heart goes out to Cali and I hope this is just a blood sugar thing. She is adorable.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1894]1badchicken[/MENTION]
This was Cali's head bobble, I don't think she is doing this anymore
I am believing the recommendation of low sugar was correct
She still went to the neurologist just to confirm
It's a video link hope it works
Thanks guys

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n300/1badchicken/3c6b4f61.mp4

Yep that looks like a minor head tremor. Tank has had ones where his jaws flapped and his head looked like a head banging rocker. [Back when we changed his food to diet and his sugar levels dropped from it] I would think this could be from her levels dropping by not keeping food down. Some bulldogs if they experience this at a young age. Can get this due to growth spurts and their metabolism working overtime. If you notice that the case. You can give her some cooked oatmeal at bedtime if you notice them coming on in the mornings...Or you can offer granola bars. My vet suggested oatmeal. But I find that granola bars can travel with you when you head out with the pup. A dog can get these from extra bouts of playtime too.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep ... that's definitely a head tremor after seeing Maggie do them so many times!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How many times a day?

[MENTION=1894]1badchicken[/MENTION] Just feed her as normal, but instead of the kibble give her the rice and chicken/hamburger meat instead.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
so glad shes doing better... that one picture of you"?" and her is precious looks like she missed you ALOT

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awww! Glad to hear Cali is doing better!!!

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Glad to hear that she is on the mend, she has been in my thoughts and prayers. Just a suggestion you might want to consider insurance for the future.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Those head tremors are exactly what Cassie would do. I would give her half a peanutbutter granola bar and they would go away in under a minute.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], This is what Vegas did when he got over-stimulated when Joe was playing with Vegas's Monkey. I did not know at the time that could happen from being nervous-overstimulated. Poor Cali, I am so happy she is on the road to recovery! [MENTION=1894]1badchicken[/MENTION]

OP

1badchicken

Feb 23, 2011
Austin Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Cali
55620bfa.jpg

OP

1badchicken

Feb 23, 2011
Austin Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Cali
So Haley sent me this pic
Safe in her arms due to the best forum and members in all the world
I'm going to add this photo in the march photo contest
Also if y'all could please send me your contact info Haley and I would like to send you a personalized thank you!

ee9604a1.jpg

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online