I don't know the protocol but I'm willing to do anything
A member has PM'd me and said donations was an option

I am willing to give you very personal items
To include my American Flag that was flown during my whole tour in Iraq
A pair of handcuffs I used to detain and combatants against American Forces
My Company guidon that was specially made for me
That has baker company. It will come with a staff
I Multinational Force numbered print for a detention center

If you are able to help no pater than tomorrow morning please let me know!!
I have my paypal if you are able and willing to help
I will take $1 anything helps
Please help
Once again I apologize in advance if this is not an option
My paypal is [email protected]
0219e775.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This thread is temporarily closed for verification purposes. Will reopen once verified.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This has been verified. We are going to set up a chip in and we will need as much as possible donated to those who can help within the next 24 hours. The donations will be sent directly to the vet.

OP

1badchicken

Feb 23, 2011
Austin Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Cali
Guys I can not thank y'all enough for your support
I could not imagine the overwhelming support and communication that y'all have shown my family
Please pm me or post so I know who to thank
If any of my supporters are interested in the items that I have mentioned please LMK
I am willing to sacrifice as y'all are doing for us
I would like to thank openly who is donated
If you would like to remain unknown please let me know how I can thank you directly

Sincerely
The Contreras family

OP

1badchicken

Feb 23, 2011
Austin Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Cali
Update
Cali is still in critical care, she is breathing better but is still not able to keep down any food
She is very weak but The staff said she is a fighter. She is depressed and scared
Haley has sat with her this morning and will go back to visit and keep her company
More to follow after her visit

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I would like to donate some money to the vets office could someone please let me know the vets office number so I can call and donate I dont have a paypal acct. Thank you so much in advance. Praying for you Cali

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I just seen where your located. I take it she's at the Emergency Vet there in Austin ,Tx? Though I'm sure there maybe more than one...BUT... I have a friend I think who works at one...at the Aussie Board I go to. What's the name of the facility...maybe she knows your puppy. Not that she can give out any sort of medical information. But I can ask her to give her some extra luvin's.

As to those who donate unknown...do it for just that. Don't take it offensively. Some just prefer it that way. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would like to donate some money to the vets office could someone please let me know the vets office number so I can call and donate I dont have a paypal acct. Thank you so much in advance. Praying for you Cali

[MENTION=1950]goobers mom[/MENTION] I will add that info and we are currently setting up a chip in to go to the vet as well.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Once the chip in is posted, you can pay via Credit Card, Pay pal etc....it then will get sent. The paypal is necessary for the receiver. [MENTION=1894]1badchicken[/MENTION], I wish I was closer and I would head over to give your wife a break. Nothing like puppy breath to make my day better! She will be home soon, I can feel it.

OP

1badchicken

Feb 23, 2011
Austin Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Cali
She is at central Texas vet located in round rock
Im sure she could use the extra attention and love
Because she gets Alot at home

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
She is at central Texas vet located in round rock
Im sure she could use the extra attention and love
Because she gets Alot at home

I put a bug in her ear...and see if this is the facility she works at. I was given this link when I posted about Cali in Central Texas Vet...Because there are TONS of vets in that area that are members there. So maybe one of them if not the person I originally thought...would know of Cali...and give her extra luvin's...but who can turn down a face of a bullie...I'm sure she's getting extra care.

I was given this link already by a vet who doesn't work there but was online...So they indeed take care credit too. That would keep her from being kicked out due to lack of funds.
Care Credit

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online