Epitheliotropic Cutaneous Lymphoma?

Dominique

Mar 9, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie
I found out last night that my best friend was diagnosed with Epitheliotropic Cutaneous Lymphoma. We are waiting to meet with the oncologist to discuss treatment. In the mean time any info would be useful and greatly appreciated. Sophie, my best friend, happens to be an English Bulldog. She is a sassy, strong 50lb. 7 year old. My world has been turned upside down. My heart breaks.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm so,sorry you are going through this with your baby. I don't have any experience or information about this, but just wanted to say I'm sorry, and send you love, hugs and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry to hear of this diagnoses. I am afraid that it is not good. Sending prayers for you girls,and hoping that your Oncologist is very knowledgeable and can help Sophie.:pray::pray::pray::pray2:Hoping that there are new treatments that he can try! Hugs for you and Sophie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry... i have no experience with this, but am sending tons of prayers, positive thoughts and hugs to you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

Dominique

Mar 9, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie
Thank you so much! It means the world ��

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry to hear about Sophie. I wish I knew something about it to help. Give her lots of cuddles and we will all pray for her and you.

Members online

No members online now.