Waiting for my Vet

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Mommy took me to see my vet Sandra for a few shots. But she's soooooo slow I decided to have a rest. (Odd no options to post a pic )

Sandra said since I was still young (almost 18 months old) I dont need any shots and the way she said it, I can avoid all of them if I dont go to dog parks or hang around with all sorts of other animals. I love Sandra, very holistic. She check my acne and said keep doing essential oils for another week or so to see if it goes away as it seemed less inflamed. I weigh 48lbs, my tail pocket is nice n clean, my ears are clean she said I was in great shape and told mommy, "keep doing what your doing she's great. You must do a lot of good maintenance" Yay mommy.

BTW, I dont see my icons where I can select to post a photo etc. There are gone :(

Waiting for my vet.jpg
Wow got my icones back today.....
Need a lighter dog so we can see at least the eyes. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Icon are there for me? were you on tapatalk? I was having issue last night trying to post videos... will try again tonight when I get home

AWESOME vet visit.... GREAT job Momma!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I love those kinds of visits :)

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Mommy took me to see my vet Sandra for a few shots. But she's soooooo slow I decided to have a rest. (Odd no options to post a pic )

Sandra said since I was still young (almost 18 months old) I dont need any shots and the way she said it, I can avoid all of them if I dont go to dog parks or hang around with all sorts of other animals. I love Sandra, very holistic. She check my acne and said keep doing essential oils for another week or so to see if it goes away as it seemed less inflamed. I weigh 48lbs, my tail pocket is nice n clean, my ears are clean she said I was in great shape and told mommy, "keep doing what your doing she's great. You must do a lot of good maintenance" Yay mommy.

BTW, I dont see my icons where I can select to post a photo etc. There are gone :(

View attachment 104167
Wow got my icones back today.....
Need a lighter dog so we can see at least the eyes. Lol

Such a pretty face and lovely color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.