TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
There's not much I can add to this as other members have done very well guiding you. However, if the aforementioned guidance does not work to your satisfaction, a trip to the Vet may be best. The Vet may prescribe something along these lines.

I'll add that it's very important to address the root cause of the irritation along with treating the symptom.
He's allergic to something...the hard part is figuring out what.

Thank you! I will be asking for these, I don't think he's allergic to anything. I think he causes irritation by rubbing his face on the corner of the bed and couches. He doesn't have any other irritation anywhere else. No food change, no detergent change. He's rubbed his face on things ever since he was young... I swear he had OCD. LOL.... I'll clean his face 2-4 times a day and he'll still have to rub on the couch. Thank you for the pic! Very helpful.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
There's not much I can add to this as other members have done very well guiding you. However, if the aforementioned guidance does not work to your satisfaction, a trip to the Vet may be best. The Vet may prescribe something along these lines.

I'll add that it's very important to address the root cause of the irritation along with treating the symptom.
He's allergic to something...the hard part is figuring out what.

I sent the photos to my vet and picked this up after work! She said a small amount goes a long way just put on his first application [emoji3]

5b299d9c1bf360ad2a794b0587edb70f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Yes, with most ointments, a little does go a long way. Please let us know how it goes.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
When I have to clean around Canelo's eyes I use makeup wipes that don't have any alcohol in them like nuetrogena and I use coconut oil. On the road I have used my face cream on him if needed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online