Recheck on Chaos ears

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
We got our Dr. back today , thank goodness! And I know that Chaos knows the difference. He was so calm today, laid down and wagged his nub :) Anyway, his ears are barely still pink so he said to continue with the ear rinse for about 3 days and he should be in the clear. As far as his butt scootin boogie last week, he just need a bum scratch :D because his glands are not ready yet the vet said. Of course we told the vet about the rubber stopper he ate and he confirmed what all my good friends on here told me, he is acting very energetic for it to be an issue. He should pass it in his :poo:, but if he begins acting weird or straining too :poo:, bring him back, although it should not come to that:whew: He is growing like a weed...he weighed in at 17 lb 9 oz at 3 months as of yesterday. He weighed 14 something at his last visit 2 weeks ago, is he gaining too quickly? The vet didnt say anything but I wonder because everytime we go back he has gained several pounds. Just wanna say thanks everybody for being here when us new bully parents get stressed out and for being such good friends, even though we have never met in person :luv:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Glad you got the nice vet back! :heart: Sounds like Chaos is right on schedule as far as weight :up: You're a good Mommy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.