Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Any idea on this bump?

Quote Originally Posted by Thed163 View Post
    The harness def could have matted his fur, rubbed it, caused a hot spot. Only allergies it could be is some nohide chicken chew treat the neighbor gave him.
    Vet tech friend is going to try to run over and get a sample and run it in the lab to save us a trip to the vet. If she can't, or timing doesn't work, then vet appt will remain for monday.

Witch hazel and coconut oil and maybe some benadryl... and neosporin? Am I missing anything important? Sound like a good plan?
    Try to see if you can shave the area to let it dry. Yes, clean it well with some witch hazel And if he's itchy - yes benadryl. You got it

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

2. Likes Thed163 liked this post
    Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pablo
    Likes (Received)

I shaved what he'd let me with the help of peanut butter. Vet tech friend coming to see in person today. New harness and some hot spot spray on the way when gf is back from store.

Hoping that's all this is. It was bleeding a little this morning but no bigger or smaller today

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I shaved what he'd let me with the help of peanut butter. Vet tech friend coming to see in person today. New harness and some hot spot spray on the way when gf is back from store.

Hoping that's all this is. It was bleeding a little this morning but no bigger or smaller today

Oh yes, resembles Bass' syrup circle…man that thing freaked me out!! Glad your friend is coming soon! Ask them if you should wait before applying the hotspot spray until she can get a sample….

Poor baby. Seeing these things up close can be so worrisome. Curious how the skin test comes back…hugs to your baby!!

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

6. Likes Thed163 liked this post
    Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pablo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBully View Post
    Oh yes, resembles Bass' syrup circle…man that thing freaked me out!! Glad your friend is coming soon! Ask them if you should wait before applying the hotspot spray until she can get a sample….

Poor baby. Seeing these things up close can be so worrisome. Curious how the skin test comes back…hugs to your baby!!
    She won't be doing a sample I don't think. Basically just telling us whether or not it's something simple or to pay for the vet. I think Pablo has too much yeast or something because he had yeast infection in his folds and might have too much tear production.
    Obviously this isn't from tear but in general he seems to have some skin issues anywhere that gets damp.

Will update!

8. Likes NewEnglandBully, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

She won't be doing a sample I don't think. Basically just telling us whether or not it's something simple or to pay for the vet. I think Pablo has too much yeast or something because he had yeast infection in his folds and might have too much tear production.
    Obviously this isn't from tear but in general he seems to have some skin issues anywhere that gets damp.

Will update!

ACV (apple cider vinegar) is great for counteracting candida.

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

10. Likes Thed163 liked this post
    Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pablo
    Likes (Received)

She said definitely not hot spot because was very dry. She thinks just skin irritation said definitely no need to go to vet, gave us a bunch of cleaners and stuff for him and said if not better in a few days let her know and she'll come back and try to actually do a test.

12. Likes NewEnglandBully, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads