I'm FREAKING out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
So I am sitting here trying to make my final bids before its too late and Chaos wonders off in the kitchen and I hear him gag....I run in to see what he had and he ran off and started chewing ...I was looking around frantically because I had no idea what he could of gotten into because my house is pretty puppy safe, or so I thought. I figured out he ate the stopper peice off the door stop :eek::eek::eek::eek: I immediately ran over to him but it was gone!!! He ATE it. He is acting fine but I am freaking out!!!! What should I do????????? HELP PLEASE

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
First .. how big was the stopper piece. Second .. are you sure he didn't spit it out somewhere and it's lying harmlessly under the fridge or something.

I guess third ... I'm only going by what others have put on here. That eventually they seem to either throw up whatever they ate after a couple of days, or it passes through them, or the worst would be surgery.

When Maggie was a puppy she chewed up a frisbee and must have eaten part of it. I know this cos she was running around, a little distressed, with some bright pink plastic slightly protruding from her butt. It was my wondeful job to take the poop covered bit of hot pink plastic and pull it out of her arse!!! NICE .... :crazy:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I agree with Kazzy. Jesse just threw up a 6 inch square of my purple throw blanket yesterday, had no idea she chewed it up! :angry:

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I wouldn't worry too much about it! Now if you see that they are acting differently, or they are not going to the bathroom...then a trip to the vet is imperative. Bertie has eaten almost everything you can imagine and she is fine. They will let you know if you have to worry! Trust me!

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
2011-03-13221810.jpg

it was the rubber peice off the end....should we try to make him throw up?

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
I really wouldn't worry about it! That really isn't that big and if it was chewed on it is smaller than that. Bertie has eaten far worse.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
ok, I feel a tiny bit better, that little rascal scared the hell outta me......he is ripping and playing like nobodys business. The rubber peice is nowhere to be found though, because trust me I crawled and looked everywhere and under everything. So he ate it, or it was gone and I didn't know it

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
The dog will :poo: that out without a problem. Don't worry, you'll be recovering that in the yard in the next day or two.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh yeah. No worries. I took Vegas to a friends house who had children. I had no idea that he'd eaten one of those plastic orange dinosaurs.....until he pooped it out. It looked like the one a copied and pasted below.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
You're very welcome! If I had a dollar for everytime Bertie ate something she shouldn't have .... then I would never have to work again in my entire life! When she was a puppy, she always was in trouble for eating something she wasn't supposed to. I always joke about her being 1/2 Termite. When she was a baby, she ate my bed! She literally ate the wooden posts and pooped out wood covered poo!
When they eat things they are not supposed to, just keep an eye on them to make sure there are no changes in the way they normally act and if there is, then a trip to the vet may be called for.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear has gotten to my stoppers to. He will be fine. If he isn't eliminating then I would call the vet but its small and should come out with no problem.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.