General Question Best Probiotic to assist allergy symptoms?....

Tanklin

Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin

Hello Bulldog Parents!!!
So! I am currently battling possible allergies with my precious itchy Franky. On the hunt for the best possible probiotic on the market to beef up his immune system (so it matches his beefy chest hehe) I prefer powder form is all, so please fire away folks! Several people have recommended Missing Link???
Also, has anyone out there used the Shampoo and Lotion combination by Jax And Daisy I keep seeing? Wondering if anyone has feedback, itchy skin is our top issue. Appreciate any input :D

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Here is what I use @TyTysmom recommended it, Herbsmith Microflora Capsules you can get them on Amazon...

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
While probiotics are great you should along investigate the root cause of the itchiness as it could be food, environmental, contact allergies or any combination inbetween.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] is absolutely right! Probiotics is very good but what or why is little Franky itching? That will have to be investigated. What kind of food is Franky eating? Snacks? Oils? Etc. What do you use as detergents? Well you get my drift...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.