Random Vomiting All Morning

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Excellent! I bet she got a bug like we can get, and is getting better now :) Such wonderful news!

Yes she's helped me before and I appreciate the things suggested.

Got home from the doctors and checked those 2 thinks and both look good. Gums are a light pink color and skin rebounds normally. She's acting a little bit more normal and seems a little more happy with wagging her tail and kisses. Yesterday she wanted no part of anything and was being very stubborn but I figured it was because she didn't feel good

OP
AWD GS

AWD GS

Apr 29, 2015
Philly
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Excellent! I bet she got a bug like we can get, and is getting better now :) Such wonderful news!

Thank you. I'm thinking it was a stomach bug coupled with back/hip pain making her uncomfortable. She's not lightly shaking after eating and a small dose of tramadol.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she is feeling better and drinking water. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
How is Stella this morning?? checking in.

Thank you. I'm thinking it was a stomach bug coupled with back/hip pain making her uncomfortable. She's not lightly shaking after eating and a small dose of tramadol.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Tramadol works wonders, I always keep some on hand here... I'm so glad that Jessica had you covered yesterday [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] and sounds like she's on the mend.

Members online

No members online now.