SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Hello
So sorry this response is so late. I did contact the vet and was told the rumbly sort of snoring noise was normal the first couple days but if it lasted longer to bring him back in. The vet who did the surgery was Dr. Barney at Barney and Russum animal clinic which was a recommendation on here. He is eating and drinking doesn't seem as if he is in pain. The rumbling noise happens more in the evening when he lays down. I plan to call the vet again tomorrow. Thank you all for thinking of him I was scared.
Sue

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad to hear he's doing better. I hope he has a quick and easy recovery, and he feels better soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello
So sorry this response is so late. I did contact the vet and was told the rumbly sort of snoring noise was normal the first couple days but if it lasted longer to bring him back in. The vet who did the surgery was Dr. Barney at Barney and Russum animal clinic which was a recommendation on here. He is eating and drinking doesn't seem as if he is in pain. The rumbling noise happens more in the evening when he lays down. I plan to call the vet again tomorrow. Thank you all for thinking of him I was scared.
Sue

Please keep us posted.... hope he continues to get better quickly. Also try a vaporizer at night to help break up the congestion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Thank you I will try the vaporizer. Was trying to figure out what I could do for the congestion. Waiting for a call from the vet. He is eating seems to have good energy but is still kind of rumbly

OP
S

SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
We went back to the vet today and they said he looks ok. It might have just been some irritation from his food not being soggy enough. His tongue looked good but throats was a little inflamed. Seems to be doing okay. I plan to keep a close eye on my love bug.
Thank you for the support

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you so much for the update - we were all concerned, so glad he's doing better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Go for soft food or even bland food for a few days not to irritate his throat!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.