Jewel Is Off Injured Reserve

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
On 12/28/2016, we took Jewel to the Ortho vet for her 12-week check-up following TPLO ACL Surgery. Vet said the bone has filled in nicely per the x-ray and that her limping should go away after February. If it does not to make an appointment. All restrictions have been lifted and she is back to full duty. She enjoyed running after a cat and two squirrels when she got home and she enjoyed being back with the pack at bedtime.

It was difficult trying to get her up this morning. She opened her eyes which basically said to us that she is a Princess and I do not have to get up. Yeah right.

Thanks EBN for letting me bend your ears.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
On 12/28/2016, we took Jewel to the Ortho vet for her 12-week check-up following TPLO ACL Surgery. Vet said the bone has filled in nicely per the x-ray and that her limping should go away after February. If it does not to make an appointment. All restrictions have been lifted and she is back to full duty. She enjoyed running after a cat and two squirrels when she got home and she enjoyed being back with the pack at bedtime.

It was difficult trying to get her up this morning. She opened her eyes which basically said to us that she is a Princess and I do not have to get up. Yeah right.

Thanks EBN for letting me bend your ears.

Woohoo!!!! That's awesome!!!

Penny goes in on Monday for her follow up. She was having some limping a few weeks ago - but we think it's from the opposite leg. [emoji85]

She's ok now, but he's going to drawer test it again on Monday to see if we'll be going in again for TPLO on that knee.

I'm so happy for Jewel!!! I know she's ecstatic about being able to run and play and to not be restricted anymore! Wonderful news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH!!! Great news.... congratulations Jewel and AWESOME work Mom and Dad for keeping her inline during rehab!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great news!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Very good news and a great way to start 2017!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
YEA ! ! ! ! :) still dont let her over do it TOO much (yeah right)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.