RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Yeastie Beasties gone from her left ear !- Claro Seems to work !!! btw her Girly figure is up to 25lbs at 4 months old.. snort OINK OINK snort! :pig::pig::pig:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Great update! Baby girl likes to eat, can't blame her... I love food. LOL

Yeastie Beasties gone from her left ear !- Claro Seems to work !!! btw her Girly figure is up to 25lbs at 4 months old.. snort OINK OINK snort! :pig::pig::pig:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I so TOTALLY forgot about the Claro... it is awesome. We used it for Lambeau and once it all cleared up we started the 50/50 witch hazel/AVC mix. Sorry about not steering you the right way. But very happy to hear she is doing so well --- she is a beauty and I love the videos

UgaJohnson

Nov 7, 2016
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Uga
Uga's ears are red & hot & full of gunk. I literally glob it out every morning & night. It's so itchy for her too! I'm calling the vet today. Witch hazel isn't helping & she already gets acv in her food & plain greek yogurt for snacks everyday.
She itches like crazy after I clean them & I'm as gentle as possible. Idk if I'm hurting her, or just making them itchier.
I feel soo BAD cuz I know it's from the cow bone I gave her last weekend! (Bad mommy...)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Uga's ears are red & hot & full of gunk. I literally glob it out every morning & night. It's so itchy for her too! I'm calling the vet today. Witch hazel isn't helping & she already gets acv in her food & plain greek yogurt for snacks everyday.
She itches like crazy after I clean them & I'm as gentle as possible. Idk if I'm hurting her, or just making them itchier.
I feel soo BAD cuz I know it's from the cow bone I gave her last weekend! (Bad mommy...)

Hi there...read to the bottom of this post has a guarantee recipe....a lot uses it.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...pot-yeast-infecting-allergies.html#post690176

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm going tomorrow to get everything for this spray. Thanks!

You are welcome! Just make sure its therapeutic grade. Ex. If you see lavender at 5 bucks and one's at 25 n up, well you'll know which one is the real oil. Look for the latin name on the bottles.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Replying late, but I like Zymox otic drops too. Use it daily for 1-2 weeks, then you can try the ACV/Witch Hazel sprayed in ear as needed, or the Zymox in ear once weekly.

Members online