EYE MATTER

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Brosco has clear globby gewey eye matter last 2 days. I gently wipe it away in the morning and it seems to go away. I cannot get him until Wednesday because of holiday and was told it is his allergy and give him another Benadryl as long as it's clear probably not too much to worry about

Anyone else experience this? Happy holidays all..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agreed... benedryl will help and as long as it it clear it is not yellow/green there is no infection. Does he look the the eye bothers him at all or does it just tear?

OP
Mutsch Harvesting

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
It doesn't tear up in eithher eye during the day or pIle up any matter, it's clear like sleep eye a person would get but it's a glob of it the last two mornings I looked the best I could for eyelashes To give you best example it's like a clear little blob of snot The eyes do not appear red or swollen

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happens with my guys too... nothing to be worried about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Agreed, Tyson gets it sometimes in the mornings too. As long as its clear all good.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.