Joint supplements

Miss Molly

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
3
Location
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Anyone give their bullie joint supplements? If so, what brand do you use?
 
I used one from Dr Fosters and Smith. Samson had an allergic reaction to something in it though so I had to stop giving them to him :(
 
Mocha is on Glyco Flex 3 since January.She has done very well with this, never a bad reaction. i recomend this supplement. When I first got her in I had been reading about joint supplements for bulldogs , but was scared of giving her something that I thought was not necesary. Before her check up I notice one day she was limping. We rushed her to the vets and thank God it wasnt a broken bone or her hips! The Vet sugested the glyco flex 3 and since then I've been giving it to Her once a day with her food(usually at supper time).You begin with one tabelt a day for 4 to 6 weeks and after that 1/2 tablet a day. She has not limped since. I hope I was able to help!:heart:
 
Thanks [MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION]! I checked Amazon.com and this is also reasonably priced, which is a plus. I like that it has 3 stages, too.
 
And they last for quite a bit too! I got the one with 120 tablets.I also purchased mine at amazon, because they where super expensive at the vets office. Just keep giving it to Miss Molly and her system will get use to them. After that happend to Mocha I felt very guilty I did not started her sooner. but it work out for the best because it was the Vet that told me to go ahead and do it and actually prescribed it to Mocha.
 
Yeah, my last bullie General had some issues as he got older, and I felt guilty. So I wanted to start Molly on them young.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top